Suits Season 7 - will Dule Hill (williams) be a friend or a snake - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Suits Season 7 - will Dule Hill (williams) be a friend or a snake
in TV SHOWS

'Suits' First Look: Dule Hill Makes His Debut (Exclusive)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/suits-season-7-dule-hill-first-look-1018907

Given that Williams is a senior partner at rival firm Bratton Gould with his own impressive roster of clients, it’s hard to tell in what capacity he’s offering this “help.” Especially because the firm has been known to deal with snakes dressed as friends before.

one thing for sure, get your DVR ready for Wednesday, July 12, at 9 p.m. on USA. season 7 premier!
  1. Live Poll

Suits Season 7 - will Dule Hill (williams) be a friend or a snake

1 vote
    1. Friend
        0.00%
    2. Snake
        0.00%
    3. Something in between
      100.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Look forward to this season.  In Suits, there are no friends or foes.  Everything is in between.  Harvey is bringing him in as a friend, but lets see if he is willing to put up with Litts BS and has hidden agenda.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • What's wrong with being a snake?
    agsr
    This account is dead, my political opinions have changed significantly and I'm no longer active.