ELON MUSK HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN RUN TESLA - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

ELON MUSK HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN RUN TESLA
in Technology

By islander507islander507 191 Pts
Wired published a great article, 

https://www.wired.com/story/elon-musk-better-things-than-tesla/
I completely agree.  Musk opportunity is much larger than distracting himself from day to day of running Tesla.
Persuade me otherwise.
He could focus on some of his other grand ideas for changing the transportation world: his rocketstunnels, and hyperloops

LUCY NICHOLSON/REUTERS
northsouthkorea
  1. Live Poll

4 votes
    1. Yes, he should focus on other things
      25.00%
    2. No, he should focus on Tesla
      75.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I think that Tesla is a great opportunity. He should focus on that, as it can make a big difference in many people lives.  It can completely redefine how we think of cars, and he already made great progress. The other ideas are interesting, but really premature and not clear if will succeed 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    edited July 2017
    Musk is a genious and as the article stated should focus on his other inventions 
  • @inc4t , good argument. I believe that he should be focusing on his ventures such as Tesla and also SpaceX.
  • The risk that Elon Musk has is to be spread too thin. He is involved in too many things at this point.  He should focus on one or two if he wants his ventures to truly be great.  Tesla is a good opportunity, and he should stick with it.  
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney