Would China Side With North Korea Or America? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Would China Side With North Korea Or America?
in Global

I believe that China would side with America, not North Korea. Persuade me.
kmelkevolution17billpassedjoecavalryaarong
  1. Live Poll

?

8 votes
    1. China
      37.50%
    2. America
      62.50%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• m_abusteitm_abusteit 101 Pts
    edited August 2017 Winning Argument ✓
    @agsr

Xi Jinping his pants whenever he hears KJU. China would never want a border enemy anyways especially since Russia, China and NK are all united in communism, authoritarianism, anti-NATO then their national interests definelty line up against western democracies like USA
    joecavalry

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• China would without a doubt side with North Korea.

This would happen, because trade between China and North Korea is extremely high and China might possibly be reminded of its past system of government through that country.
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    @kmelkevolution17, I dont think that China will take any strong sides.  It will play both sides, as it has both communist party alignment of north korea and economic interests with USA
  • @yolostide

China always sides with North Korea because they are communist too. South Korea always sides with Japan or America.
    billpassed
  • @m_abusteit, not sure how aggressively though China would side with NK to go to war with US.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I believe they would side with America due to their relationship.
    love2debate
  • China sides with North Korea for economic reasons.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover.