Should the US government be aloud to us it's citizens poop as fertilizers? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should the US government be aloud to us it's citizens poop as fertilizers?
in Politics

By NopeNope 347 Pts
It is time to talk about a real US government issue. The US government is using most of the US citizens feces as fertilizers to help grow plants. But is this OK. They do so without asking permission.
islander507SilverishGoldNovanorthsouthkorea
  1. Live Poll

Should the US government be aloud to us it's citizens poop as fertilizers?

5 votes
    1. Does it look like I care? Well I don't.
      20.00%
    2. What am I sapossed to do with it? Plus it is used to my benefit.
      40.00%
    3. With out my permission! HOW DARE THEY!
      20.00%
    4. Still have to figure things out.
      20.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• There shouldn't be a price on poop. 
  • NopeNope 347 Pts
    Fascism  Why not? As useless as poop is to us we make it. Shouldn't it be are property?
  • @Nope
    Only if you decide to keep it. If you flush it then it becomes public property. 
  • The **** did I just read
    Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

• @SilverishGoldNova
    This was light-hearted. I don't give a **** where poop goes. 
  • Fascism I agree but I am playing devil's advocate. So here is a question. Is it safe and affection enough for the government to be doing that? If it grows are food and it is poop, is it such a good idea?
  • @Nope
    I have no idea. It probably is safe because poop is naturally decomposed in nature. 
  • Fascism Germs live on feces that are safe to the person how made the feces but may not be to others. It is all about if the government does the proper process to get rid of thies dangerous germs. Are they doing a good job? I am not sure yet.
  • @Nope Lol let's stop arguing about this. 
  • Fascism Agree. this subject is getting out of are knowledge.
  • Who gives a sh!t?
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • i need to go pour some holy water on my face. WHAT DID I JUST READ. how do you think baking stuff like this. i’m so confused
    Nope