Your DnD Alignment - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Your DnD Alignment
in General

By someone234someone234 630 Pts edited December 2017
THE QUIZ ALL SHOULD TAKE AND WHICH APPLIES TO THIS TOPIC: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

THE MUCH LONGER QUIZ THAT MAY REVEAL IRL THINGS ABOUT YOU PHYSICALLY (the 'alignment' part uses better worded questions for modern times though): http://easydamus.com/character.html ;

There is a much more extensive quiz that will give not just your alignment but also your species and... nature (rogue etc).

The reason I prefer to avoid that quiz is not just that it's SO LONG so most people won't want to complete it but also that part of it involves revealing your physical details like height etc that can be back-traced from the result (short people never get wizard for example, lighter people never get warrior) so for those reasons I like to keep it to alignment.

Couple of things to bear in mind when taking this quiz, it was made for older times. 'King' should equal to 'President' or 'Prime Minister' and also the idea of making bronze coins appear gold should be equated to credit card fraud etc. Any time where the scenario doesn't seem that bad, try to apply it to more modern times where you'd actually feel conflicted.

For the Master vs Serf question, take it to be a boss and the employees rather than to see whipping as a 'given' since they are servants of sorts to begin with.

Please post the entire result (the X's) because they are much more telling than the 1/9 alignment you get assigned since you may be an outlier.

This is a very fluid quiz when it comes to maturity and lifetime and unlike any other personality quiz it is almost guaranteed to change as you grow up so feel free to come here a few months from now and observe the changes (you may get the same alignment bu the X's begin to shift slowly) I was a chaotic good early on in life but I've gone from neutral evil to chaotic evil in my journey to the person I am today. I shall take the quiz again (the results don't save and I like to force myself to retake it to see any changes in the X's based on my present mentality).

Once I'm done I'll post my results. :)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• someone234someone234 630 Pts
    edited December 2017
    True Neutral (barely outdoing Chaotic Neutral)

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
  • someone234someone234 630 Pts
    edited December 2017
    True Neutral (barely outdoing Chaotic Neutral)

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
  • Chaotic Neutral
    Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

• @SilverishGoldNova what's the exact combination of X's?