Will Kim Jong Un accidentally blow up a part of his own country? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Will Kim Jong Un accidentally blow up a part of his own country?
in Global

I read something that said he had a dud hit inside of N. Korea. Will he blow up himself or his own people?
yolostidejoecavalry

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No, I don’t belive that he will. South Korea and North Korea will hopefully have talks on Tuesday.
  • No, Kim Jon Un wouldn’t blow up a part of his country. North Korea may not have a nuclear button or a fast way of launching nuclear missiles.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • If North Korea fired a misled missile, hopefully, they would have a defense system to defend the innocent people that would be harmed in the process. If a missile actually him, NK would probably keep testing their missiles there because otherwise, the land would not be put to good use. Conversely, NK would have to do extra research to keep missiles from dudding.
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent.