State of the Union address - Trump did well - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

State of the Union address - Trump did well
in United States

By agsragsr 851 Pts
I thought Trump did a nice job at the state of the union address.
I liked how he highlighted accomplishments and appeared presidential.  It was a nice touch to bring out petsonal stories of various heros.
joecavalrybillpassed
  1. Live Poll

State of the Union address - Trump did well

10 votes
    1. Yes
      80.00%
    2. No
      20.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Trump did a very good job and had a great speech.
    BaconToesGeorge_Horse
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • He stayed on point.  Whether or not that is "well" depends on what you think of the points he stayed on.

But for a loose canon like Trump the mere act of staying on point is surprisingly enough evidence of success.
    BaconToesPogue
  • I think the fact that the democrats looked so salty is a pretty good indicator that he did a good job.
    love2debateGeorge_Horse
    "If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stupid".

• @Vaulk, they did look pretty grudgy for sure.
  • Trump’s speech was great! It was bipartisan and focused on many issues.
    George_Horse
  • He did great!
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"Americanism not Globalism, will be our credo." ~Donald Trump

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill