Opinions on Trump calling Democrats action of not standing up at the SOTU speech treason? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

In this Debate

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Opinions on Trump calling Democrats action of not standing up at the SOTU speech treason?
in United States

By PoguePogue 554 Pts
Trump called democrats action of not standing up for the SOTU speech treason. Thoughts? I do not get why he did it and it surely is not treason has republicans were way more disrespectful to Obama than democrats were to Trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-visit-ohio-company-that-gave-out-1000-bonuses-following-tax-overhaul/2018/02/05/a2cec73c-0a91-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.ad42b7a69e6c
  1. Live Poll

Opinions on Trump calling Democrats action of not standing up at the SOTU speech treason?

2 votes
    1. Do not care
        0.00%
    2. No opinion, just came here to read comments
        0.00%
    3. Bad
        0.00%
    4. Good
      50.00%
    5. The comments are stupid
      50.00%
I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I do not get why he did it and it surely is not treason has republicans were way more disrespectful to Obama than democrats were to Trump. What about it makes it treason or un-american? I think they were bad comments!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-visit-ohio-company-that-gave-out-1000-bonuses-following-tax-overhaul/2018/02/05/a2cec73c-0a91-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.ad42b7a69e6c
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/us/politics/joe-wilson-you-lie-obama-town-hall.html

I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself!