Rap music has de-evolved - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Rap music has de-evolved
in General

It seems to me right now that all rap music is some black guy screaming at the top of his lungs about cocaine and guns. And the music videos are girls and “gangsters” jumping up and down and waving their hands up and down around an expensive car.
Please try to convince me that there is still some good rap music out their.
someone234Zombieguy1987
Sovereignty for Kekistan
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• someone234someone234 630 Pts
    edited March 2018 Winning Argument ✓
    I am an extreme rap nerd. Challenge me to this debate and put warning explicit in the title.

I want it to be 1v1 because I don't want to waste time with an in depth rant and not get a win or glory out of it.

You are completely wrong. I could not win a debate on the side of what you are arguing, that is how wrong it is.

The only old-school rapper who comes close to modern flow and intellect is biggie smalls.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I will agree that rap music has gone down significantly, yet I prefer raps created by myself. Then, I get to enjoy my own creativity while rapping against other people. I try to make myself original by rapping about unrelatable items or personality traits, because in this way, while I can take inspiration from others, good or bad, I am myself when creating verses.
    someone234Zombieguy1987
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

• Listen to this beginning to end. This came out in November 2017.

• @someone234
    I have heard that song before

Sovereignty for Kekistan
  • @AmericanFurryBoy That is one of the most phenomenal raps of the entire history of rap.

It conveyed both sides so incredibly eloquently and the flow was beyond insane.