Favorite Sport - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Favorite Sport
in Sports

What is your favorite sport?
aarong

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Debating
  • I love to play basketball, but I love watching football. 
  • play basketball, watch football
  • flag football (don't call me a wuss please)
  • Play basketball, watch rugby
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 239 Pts
    edited August 2018
    pretty much any that is competitive and not a blow out.  When players over celebrate, taunt or are disrespectful I turn the channel.  Generally American's like the underdog, so it's pretty thrilling when they win regardless of the sport.
    Though I don't really watch the special Olympics and similar.

forgot to mention professional wrestling like the WWE isn't a sport (gotta poke the hornet's nest!)
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals
  • Physical sport is boxing, and intellectual one is chess. These two are surprisingly similar in some ways, as both involve complex strategy and tactics, although with principally different execution.

I do not watch any sports, however, other than videos on Youtube from several chess professionals whose opinion I trust.