Last Man Standing - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Last Man Standing
in TV SHOWS

By ih8shartsih8sharts 59 Pts
Will the success of Rosanne increase the possibility that Tim Allen's Last Man Standing will be reinstated?
billpassed

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No. Roseanne may have been targeting Republican viewers.
  • @billpassed That is my point. Rosanne targeted Republican viewers by being pro Trump, just like Mike Baxter in Last Man Standing.

It seems their is a void to fill and LMS would be a perfect fit.
  • ih8sharts said:
    @billpassed That is my point. Rosanne targeted Republican viewers by being pro Trump, just like Mike Baxter in Last Man Standing.

It seems their is a void to fill and LMS would be a perfect fit.
    The target audiences weren't quite the same.  Last Man Standing targeted conservatives, Roseanne targets Trump voters specifically.  Roseanne was a Bernie supporter until he dropped out, and tried to run for president using the Green party in 2012.  I'm cautious about where the show goes.
    ih8sharts