Should NASA’s Budget Be Reduced? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should NASA’s Budget Be Reduced?
in United States

Position: For
By EvidenceEvidence 812 Pts
DebateIsland.com July 2018 Tournament | Quarter Finals - Debate 3
joecavalry
  1. Live Poll

?

8 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      50.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

SQL ERROR Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting name of the opponent: Table 'i2483808_vf2.User' doesn't existError getting argument count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting vote count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting comment count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't exist

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Moderate Voting

Opponent:

Rounds: 3

Time Per Round: 24 Hours Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Forfeited

Arguments

• Round 1 | Position: Against
    NASA’s budget shouldn’t be reduced. NASA is extremely important to exploring and putting American astronauts into space, the moon, and planets. Without NASA, other countries such as Russia and China, who are rivals for the United States of America, would make advancements in space, while the United States of America would be technologically behind.
    DrCerealCheesusFarleyZombieguy1987
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • Round 1 | Position: For
    EvidenceEvidence 812 Pts
    edited July 2018
    NASA’s budget shouldn’t be reduced. NASA is extremely important to exploring and putting American astronauts into space, the moon, and planets. Without NASA, other countries such as Russia and China, who are rivals for the United States of America, would make advancements in space, while the United States of America would be technologically behind.
    Thank you @aarong and @joecavalry,  I will accept this debate, and with Gods help provide all the evidence with substance the Lord will allow me.

Not only should NASA's  budget be reduced, but they should be dissolved, and put on trial for robbing every U.S. citizen trillions of dollars since its conception in July 29 1958 for the biggest scams in US history, starting with reinforcing the false belief that we human animals (as we are referred to) live in a 'Gene Rodenberry' Star Trek type science fiction space, that and then answer for the fake moon landing, the latest Mars landing hoaxes which NASA must answer to by providing us with real scientific evidence we the public (specifically the Flat Earth public) request!? Not this: "I don't know, I am just the Leader of this expedition, maybe there is someone in the room who does?" type of answers
    ErfisflatDrCerealCheesusFarleyZombieguy1987
  • Round 2 | Position: For
    @joecavalry
    First of all, gravity is a construct of cosmologists, without which the story of the Big-Bang Universe, also known today as NASA-space, would not exist. I call it NASA-space because they own the rights to the imaginary "space, filled with planet-gods where no man has ever gone before" just like they do Antarctica.
    Here is the NASA-outer Space Treaty of 1967
    https://history.nasa.gov/1967treaty.html

Cosmology started thousands of years ago as pagan sun, moon and star worshippers built Pyramids and other "observatories" all over our Flat Earth to study, and give homage to the star-gods like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto.  Todays modern physical cosmology is dominated by the Big-Bang story, which attempts to bring together observation of the stars like astronomy, and builds on the mythological, religious and esoteric "creation myths and eschatology" using pseudoscience of which one is called particle physics; more specifically referred to as a standard parameterization of the Big Bang story, with rhetoric like "dark matter and dark energy, known as the Lambda-CDM model", which in Biblical terms is nothing other than the worship of Principalities, and the Powers of Darkness. One of the high Priests of the pagan gods worshiping cosmologists David Spergel referred to cosmology as "historical science".
    Source from:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmology

IF, as Astrophysicist claim that Gravity is:

1. the "force" that attracts a body to the center of the earth, or ANY other physical body having mass.

2. This means that anything with mass has a gravitational force.

3. Gravity pulls falling objects to the ground.

4. It applies to objects of all sizes, stating that the more mass an object had, the more it attracted other objects.

.. then please explain why we don't attribute 'weight' to objects according to their mass/density gravity-force (g-force), rather than calculating how fast objects travel towards their buoyancy rest!?
    For instance, why would gravity be defined by objects traveling 9.807 meters per second squared towards their buoyancy rest, when gravity applies to objects of all sizes, stating that the more mass an object had, the more it attracted other objects, and that; anything with mass has a gravitational force ??
    Did not 'gravity' clump up the tiny quantum particles over the millions, billions of years from the Big-Bang gasses? If even at such quantum mass these particles had enough 'gravity' to attract other particles to it, and if #4 applies to gravity, then why doesn't NASA use G-force as 'weight' of an object?

Also I ask that; if gravity really existed, in the year 2018 where NASA has supposedly traveled the solar system to other so called 'planets', where are the "gravity sensor" equipment's that NASA could touch objects with mass and get a g-force (weight) reading? 

Also if you want to keep NASA funded, please explain this next video where NASA claims

they have detected gravitational waves by this LIGO antenna:

Prove to me if this is not another scam on us, the already programmed and prepped minds of the general U.S. Taxpayers that NASA considers animals of the ape family, that (please go to time 2:21 and on) anyone could not reproduce these effects in a steel bowl
     by:
    1. taking 16 oz. of Walmart kids goo-slime,
    2. color it purplish gray,
    3. throw some silver sparkles in it, mix well
    4. put the slime in a steal bowl
    5. take a couple of dipole magnets to the bottom
    6. rotate them towards each other until you get a, .. umm, .. a "gravitational black hole"!?

Ironically the NASA representative says: "This is not a Hollywood-production that I'm going to show you, .. actually a real computer simulation solving Einstein's equations for these merging black holes. This is really what it would look like if you were in a spaceship close up"

So what is this other than a computer simulation Hollywood type production?

Thank you, I await your rebuttal? Give me reasons we should continue to give billions of dollars a month for what we Flat Earthers know is nothing but Hollywood type productions, CGI-artist rendered pictures and paintings?
    ErfisflatDrCerealsomeone234CheesusFarley