Why I refuse to #MarchForBlackWomen. A rant about liberals. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Why I refuse to #MarchForBlackWomen. A rant about liberals.
in Politics

I am a confident supporter of racial unity and TRUE gender equality. Racial unity is the radical concept that we are all ONE human race with many colors. Liberals are more racist than conservatives and most centrists because they emphacize skin color and treat black people like helpless petulant children (according to liberals), not fully equal to whites humans like centrists and conservatives. I DEMAND racial unity from our US government, and demand that liberal feminists stop hating on men and acting like petulant children when they can't murder babies or scream about alleged rape culture when a man whistles at them. I feel safer with conservative men who don't treat me like a cheap lay, than a liberal sissy Mary polly prissy pants feminazi self hating male who refuses to stand up for me. Aslo: Feminist women who whine when men compliment them and objectify men are petulant hypocritical children. Rant over.
Zombieguy1987
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Given your descriptions here, and the fact I can find no broadly applicable examples in real life of what you’re talking about, I suspect you accidentally used the word “liberal” when you meant “Houyhnhnm”, a race from the fiction novel “Gullivers Travels”.

Otherwise, I suspect what you’re talking about is the wholly fictitious and largely manufactured caricature of people, that is presented by some of the crazies of Fox News and Brietbart in order to make a significant proportion of the population repeatedly vote against their own self interests.
  • @Gooberry I'm not a conservative, I'm a centrist, and I consider a variety of news sources from liberal, to moderate, to conservative. Select an issue, and I will tell you with whome I agree.
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• WordsMatterWordsMatter 458 Pts
    edited September 2018
    Try not to be so hostile and name calling in your next post. I truly hope you get banned from this site because you are the absolute worst debater on here who can't make any real arguments and instead resorts to name calling and blocking people. You remind me of third graders on the playground.

Completely unrelated, just from a writing  standpoint, whatever you say loses power when you repeat it over and over. Try a thesaurus for petulant, what you wrote would have sounded much better.
    George_HorseZombieguy1987
  • @WordsMatter ; I never called you names. I am preaching tolerance, acceptance and unity, and you are bbeing dishonest.

• @YeshuaBought I quote "sissy Mary polly prissy pants feminazi" I never said it was towards me. But God damn that is a lot of name calling right there
    George_Horse
  • @WordsMatter I am borrowing the name calling method from liberals.

• @YeshuaBought Ok thank you that makes my flag against your post carry more weight. It is against the ToS to use name calling and you just admitted to it. All liberals aren't on this site. The people on this site don't use name calling. Just because people off the site use name calling doesn't give you the right to use it on here.
  • @Gooberry I'm not a conservative, I'm a centrist, and I consider a variety of news sources from liberal, to moderate, to conservative. Select an issue, and I will tell you with whome I agree.
    I didn’t say you were a conservative.

I said the people you are complaining about don’t exist
  • @Gooberry Why can't we march for all humans, not just this skin color or gender?

• @Gooberry Why can't we march for all humans, not just this skin color or gender?
    For the same reason wouldn’t tell people not to march against Breast Cancer - and tell them to march for “all illnesses”

• I said the same about the "March For Our Lives" nonsense. I wasn't going to march for some whiny gun-control activists.
    Zombieguy1987Nathaniel_B
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"Americanism not Globalism, will be our credo." ~Donald Trump

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill
  • Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• @Gooberry Eff you libtard. It is RACIST to elevate skin color. Bravo, liberal, you just proved my point.
    George_HorseNathaniel_B

• @Gooberry Eff you libtard. It is RACIST to elevate skin color. Bravo, liberal, you just proved my point.
    How, exactly, did I do that?

You asked why we shouldn’t march for “all lives” - and I pointed out that the sentiment is the same as if you went to a breast cancer march and told them all they should be “marching for all illnesses”.

I am not elevating color, any more than I am elevating breast cancer.

If you have no argument, you should probably say so, rather than launch into a nonsensical tirade.