#AllLivesMatter vs. #BlackLivesMatter - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

#AllLivesMatter vs. #BlackLivesMatter
in Politics

Man should be judged NOT by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character. -Dr. King
  1. Live Poll

Pick one.

7 votes
    1. #AllLivesMatter
      100.00%
    2. #BlackLivesMatter
        0.00%
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Go to a breast cancer rally and shout “all illnesses matter”.
    Zombieguy1987
  • How about "Society Matter's?"
    Zombieguy1987
  • ALM was originally meant as a racist counter protest. However, BLM isn’t exactly the best group ever either. But I agree with the statement All Lives Matter.
    ErfisflatZombieguy1987
    Sovereignty for Kekistan
  • ALM was originally meant as a racist counter protest. However, BLM isn’t exactly the best group ever either. But I agree with the statement All Lives Matter.
    Exactly, we're not at any particular rally in support of any one race.

BLM, Libs vs Conservative, etc. these are tactics put in place to divide the people, and keep our minds off the real evil in the world. When things seem at their worst, they will "save us" from our own destruction...

https://illuminati.am

Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @Erfisflat Leave it to a liberal liar to cry racism when there is none.
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• @YeshuaBought

Lets turn this question on its head.

If this hashtag was used to purposefully and deliberately for the purpose of drowning out and ignoring the complaints of black people - would you have a problem with that?

• @Gooberry

The problem in this case is with people's interpretation of the hashtag, not with the hashtag itself. 

• MayCaesar said:
    @Gooberry

The problem in this case is with people's interpretation of the hashtag, not with the hashtag itself. 

The problem is with how the hashtag is used.
  • Christian freedoms don't matter, all religions matter
    Zombieguy1987