Would you show your 3 year old super hero movies/shows? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Would you show your 3 year old super hero movies/shows?
in General

By tocik17tocik17 35 Pts
If your child is really into super heroes, would you let him watch action movies with super heroes. E.G. SpiderMan, Super Man, X-Men? These movies are rated PG-13.
  1. Live Poll

If your child is really into super heroes, would you let him watch action movies with super heroes?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      85.71%
    2. Definitely Not
        0.00%
    3. Yes, on a rare occasion and only with an adult present.
      14.29%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, I don't think it makes a negative impact.
  • Yes.
  • I think it is fine. Superheros enable kids to dream big and lookup to someone. It helps their imagination. I am not saying you should let your kid watch tv 24/7, and I suggest moderating exposure to tv in general.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • If it is rated pg13 and he is 3 I would steer away on most occassions. There is a reason for that rating system. You may consider showing him pg13 movie when he is 11, but not 3