"Once saved, always saved" is a Biblical fact, prove me wrong, please. The radical love of Jesus. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

"Once saved, always saved" is a Biblical fact, prove me wrong, please. The radical love of Jesus.
in Religion

AlofRIZombieguy1987
  1. Live Poll

Is once saved, always saved, a Biblical fact?

4 votes
    1. Thank You, Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        0.00%
    2. No.
      100.00%
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• According to bible, the earth is 6,000 years old, yet a 60,000 year old tribe killed someone, or that the earth was created in seven days or a that the sun and stars came BEFORE LIGHT!

So, this "once saved, always saved" is false
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • "Biblical fact" is an oxymoron.

You have to clarify: saved from what? If it is something that can only occur barring a certain condition, then that condition being permanent will ensure that you are saved once and for all. If not, then you might have to be saved from the same thing multiple times, or even an infinite number of time.
    Zombieguy1987
  • @MayCaesar Thank you for responding. As a Christian, I have been save from an eternity in Hell. Jesus paid the price of being tortured to death for my sins because I can't afford to pay for my own salvation. It is through Him I have the free gift of eternal life. Did you watch the video?
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• @Zombieguy1987 Please show me?

• @YeshuaBought ;

There is a current debate concerning the use of >1 hr long videos as evidence. If you are going to use videos longer than 10 minutes, provide either a summary of a video or some important quotes from the video so people do not have to watch a video for an hour and a half.
    Zombieguy1987Evidence
  • I'm new here, trying to figure out how to do things.
    Anyway, I have nothing against anyone's religion. I'm an atheist for several reasons. One is the legitimacy of the Bible (Or any other religious doctrine). The Bible was cobbled together from ancient Papyrus scrolls, chipped stone tablets and otherwise passed down tales. Translated from ancient languages over and over, usually by passionate individuals, and when you are passionate you see things the way you WANT, not always "clearly". Consequently, a "Biblical Fact" may be a fact from the Bible, but I have a problem with the Bible being "fact", given its history. I don't feel it IS the word of any god.
    Zombieguy1987
  • AlofRI said:
    I'm new here, trying to figure out how to do things.
    Anyway, I have nothing against anyone's religion. I'm an atheist for several reasons. One is the legitimacy of the Bible (Or any other religious doctrine). The Bible was cobbled together from ancient Papyrus scrolls, chipped stone tablets and otherwise passed down tales. Translated from ancient languages over and over, usually by passionate individuals, and when you are passionate you see things the way you WANT, not always "clearly". Consequently, a "Biblical Fact" may be a fact from the Bible, but I have a problem with the Bible being "fact", given its history. I don't feel it IS the word of any god.

Well, you have a choice, it's either creation by almighty Infinite and Eternal God that we can read from the Bible that "was cobbled together from ancient Papyrus scrolls, chipped stone tablets and otherwise passed down tales", or the Evolution-story that was put together from million year old cave paintings (or so they claim) and from skull&bones dug up from graves!?

Have you even read the Bible, or you wouldn't want your atheist friends catch you reading it and ridicule you?

Welcome to the Forum!
    Zombieguy1987

• Time 2:55 says; "If they don't believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, .." just made the entire O.P. not-worth debating. Not within such non-Biblical Religious context.
    Under the Christian three-gods-in-one context, yes, EVERYONE, even atheists and Satan worshippers will be save, .. the whole world, including Lucifer will be saved.