The Christian god is not real. - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The Christian god is not real.
in Religion

2»

Arguments

• HISTORIANS choose who is a great historian
    historians need to identify themselves
    they need to cite their sources\
    they need to date themselves and the stories

none of the gospels do this...

@calebsica
  • the usual lies......ok.....what is the date of the tacitus manuscriot used ???????????/@calebsica
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @ZlatanIbrahimovic

Why Judge God, over how some humans,abuse society?

"if god is all loving why would he allow us to suffer and why would he allow us to have pain?"

What kind of suffering, and pain are you lamenting over?

"Why would he not stop us murdering each other and stealing. Why would he allow disease to exist?

Why not add rape, abortion, kidnapping, carjackings, mass shootings, domestic assaults, and so on to your question? 

As the saying goes, humans were created in his image, but I think, after that, is where any other similarities, aren't alike, and humanity is on its own, in how we treat each other? 

Zombieguy1987
  • SandSand 67 Pts
    Proof of four of the gospels are identified by over 5000 secretaries, scribes, and scholars.
    Including some of the most influential historic figures in verification known in life.
    Some of the people who verified the bibicial gospels, taught the scholars and writers of the people who wrote the books on verification.
    One of the guys name is Origen was so famous that some believed that his name influenced the word 'origin'.
    In fact in the school of Alexandria, the subject of verification used the Bible as its passing training subject.
    In order to get the degree on verification, you had to use the Bible as guideline for class.

And you call me stupid?                  Wow you need to study.

It like asking, how do we know the history books are written by historians?
    And Who verified the historian wrote the book? And who was his eyewitnesses?

Wouldn't the book be the proof of the writer.
    Instead of the writer being proof of the book.

So I will ask my question again to you.

When you look at your history ..did you notice ..as i did...that your ancestors are anonymous??.....and why do they not appear until you research them until 2019ad??

The answer is .............you. The fact we have you is proof that you have ancestors.

They existed because you exist.

We have scholars, scribes, and secretaries all point to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John as the writters. You have these books there is no one else claiming authorship.
    We have to take these people word for it, who lived during their time.
    Reguardless of who wrote it, we have the books, it is historical fact of Jesus being alive! Because it is four separate view points of the same events.

Stop trying prove the book, based on the writer.

Its like me saying you do not exist because I have no documented proof (eyewitnesses) of your great great great grandfather.

Afterwhile you be asking for photos of Mark.
    Video of John
    Finger prints of Matthew
    & DNA of Luke

• Luke 1
    1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
    1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;

THE UNKNOWN WRITER CLEARLY SAYS HE WAS NOT AN EYEWITNESS...@Sand
  • @Sand

>When you look at your history ..did you notice ..as i did...that your ancestors are anonymous??.....and why do they not appear until you research them until 2019ad??

ROFL!!

Good post. The militant moron will duck addressing your post Sand. He will pretend not to see the connection.
    Sand