Biblical Christianity versus Islam. Which do you prefer. I am a Christian. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Biblical Christianity versus Islam. Which do you prefer. I am a Christian.
in Religion

1. Live Poll

Which do you prfer?

1 vote
    1. Biblical Christianity.
      100.00%
    2. Islam.
        0.00%
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 483 Pts
    edited February 2019
    Neither really... To me it's like asking to choose between Cyanide or Ricin.  Both will kill you in the end, either physically or philosophically. Now if you ask me which one will likely kill me first if my exposure to it increases, I'd say Islam because I'm an unrepentant serial blasphemer and Islam has trouble dealing with people like me in any rational fashion.
    Zombieguy1987
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Modern Christianity is less oppressive than modern Islam. Old Christianity was more oppressive than old Islam. Ancient Christianity was a doomsday, and ancient Islam did not exist.

Both are pretty terrible totalitarian ideologies.
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987YeshuaRedeemed
  • I prefer neither. They're totalitarian ideologies that is meant to indoctrinate people to be in eco chambers, and when it comes to Islam, kill anyone who doesn't agree with the Qur'an.

This is like asking "Would rather live in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union"
    Plaffelvohfen
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • @MayCaesar I am a Christian, and I am glad. I don't feel enslaved, I am free in Jesus. Jesus treats me like He loves me.
    Zombieguy1987
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.