Any Religion With A Creator God Is Absolutely False - Page 2 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Any Religion With A Creator God Is Absolutely False
in Religion

Arguments

• @MayCaesar

>I am curious, what dishonesty are you talking about? From what I have seen, atheists tend to be pretty straight about their claims.

So do Jehovah Witnesses to Jehovah Witnesses. Tell me what comment you're asking about.

>While the religious people employ the dodgy rhetoric such as, "There is God, but it is not really the God you are thinking about, it is not something you can understand, it is not human, blah-blah-blah".

OK. Will you later explain why you're telling me your opinion?

>It is always some mystical "it exists, but I cannot explain to you what it is" claims.

OK. But I find it amazing then that such a vague no evidence claim could have convinced nearly 100%
    Of humanity. Perhaps your opinion is not as grounded as you think.

:Ask me about anything that think exists, and I will be able to explain to you clearly what, in my understanding, that something is,

The cluelessness of this comment is staggering. God is singular, unlike anything you could explain. Do you know what singular means?

>what you can do to confirm its existence and so on.

Why would confirming God's existence to you be of any interest to me?

>I will not talk about some ethereal deity that I can communicate with, but not in a way that anyone can understand. 

OK?

I hope this irrational post made you feel better.

God speed.
  • @MayCaesar

>Intellectual dishonesty is when you know your argumentation is flawed, yet make an effort to ignore its flaws.

Atheist do that.

>Atheists do not need to do that with regards to the subject, because they do not talk about fairy tales being a reality in the first place.

Assuming your conclusion true within your argument is a logical fallacy. What argument are we going to make if you've already decided my beliefs are fairy tales?

That is intellectually lazy. I could do that too. I could simply pretend your position is fairy tales.

>Does not mean they cannot be intellectually dishonest in other ways, but on the subject of religion they are as honest as one can get.

If that were true, why is only about 10% of the world is atheist?

But let's take a concrete case right here. Dee is saying I "mentioned" my admiration for willy craig and that I hate Allah. He is lying of course, and knows he is. Is that as honest as one can get?

You, like all liberal atheists, enter the conversation believing you're already right. So you don't debate, you want to grill the theist.

Look at my posts in this thread. The atheists simply ignore my questions, but ask a ton of questions themselves. You all are so convinced you're right, all our debates are with agnostics. You atheists either only rant, insult, or tell us repeatedly how smart you are for not being theists. You can't debate.

I'm a different kind of theist. I don't suffer fools. I don't care about popularity. I don't play to the crowd. I don't care how many are against me.

I don't get angry. I don't get frazzled. I know my subject. I do not need approval or validation from anyone. I am not obsessed, I do not have some weird agenda, and I don't give one fig about what atheists think of me.

So their usual tactic of telling me the are laughing at me, or that "everyone" thinks this or that about me rolls off me like water off a duck's back.

I'm here because I do want and like debate. But if the atheist only wants to be stupid, I will burn him. If he only wants an audience to listen to him rant, I toss him and then ignore him.  If he only wants to show his superiority over theists, I show him his supposed superiority is a myth.

You aren't right. Your position is not superior. Theists are not into fairy tales.

The behavior of atheists on this forum prove that.
  • @Dee

How stupid are you? Unlike you, I've never complained of never meeting God. You have.

>Hey dummy neither have I ,

Yes you did. Your Uncle Harry never showing up analogy was just that.

>if I had that would make me a just an angry theist like you 

It made you just another angry irrational atheist.

Yet you keep using his not showing up as evidence for your argument. That is quite silly.

>You are making no sense at all you idiot 

It was your brainless analogy.

Now you've brought up 2 gods! For an atheist, you sure bring up god a lot.

>But you’re the one who is angry at Allah which is why you choose Christianity hoping one of your gods may show up

Lol ok.

Please stop being an idiot. Right is not in consensus. You are the typical moron who thinks fans prove he's right, so you play to the gallery. I could not care less.

>Stop saying really stupid things and attempting to get the support of the resident Bible bashers it’s not impressive 

Only you have attempted a circle jerk, and have referred to others in the thread. You are too dim for me to need support. And I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Plus, I have not mentioned God or religion. You have. The only mania here is your God phobia making you suspect every argument is about God.

>You just did three times you idiot 

And then you woke up.

Lol. Having run out of things to say, you now put your vacuous stupidity in high gear. You may even be a sock puppet for zombieguy

>But you’re the idiot who believes in that BS not I , that’s your only option now deny your own beliefs 

I have still not denied anything. I do note that you're running from the topic though.

Lol. It was an analogy for what? Who is the uncle who never shows up moron? Don't worry, I'd distance myself from that bit of stupidity too if I had said it.

>You really are dumb buddy , don’t worry if your fiction ever shows let me know 

Couldn't answer the question. I noticed. And one last complaint about God not showing. Lol.

And yet only you keep bring up God.  This is the Religion thread moron. You're supposed to be an atheist, yet here you are, on the religion thread, waxing stupid with a theist, and continuously bringing up God. Again I ask, are you trying to be stupid?

>There you go again bringing up God oh dear , oh dear ......Wow ! Only you the resident Bible thumper is allowed on this thread 

Anyone's allowed, but only moron atheists come to a religion board and then complain about theists.

I know how to deal with idiots like you. Your type is a dime a dozen online. You can't upset me, or scare me, or outlast me. I will allow you to parade your stupidity for as long as you like.

>Wow ! You’re so scary mister bar room brawler .....please don’t hurt me 

Too late. You're already butthurt. Lashing out with lies and yo mama jokes. There is more.

Its  difficult to believe you're this stupid unintentionally.

>You’ve genetics on your side regarding stupidity 

Lol, OK. You tested me. I don't need fantasy to highlight your stupidity. Just the fact that you can't answer my questions and dodge my points is enough.

You mean you can be more stupid? Wow.

>Stop crying little girl 

Lol. 

A your mother joke? ROFL. Are your fans cheering? Let's explore just how stupid you are. 

>Most likely while the Bible bashes sulk and pray

Yeah, that means you're intelligent. Why are the most dumb atheists the most militant?

I've been trying to talk about immorality and you have constantly brought up God. And now you're talking about Allah and  making yo mamma jokes. Your IQ must be really high.

>You don’t know what objective morality means despite 7 different people asking you , you don’t know what subjective morality means , and you keep bleating on about Authoritative morality but cannot define it ..... now that’s just plain stupidity on a different level

If you knew what any of those things meant, you wouldn't be in this convo. Your education is not my responsibility. Your ignorance is yours.

>There you go again about Allah , let it go your anger at realizing you may have picked the wrong god is truly worrying 

While you worry, I'll just keep burning you so that you keep having to put your stupidity on parade. OK?

I don't know who Willie is or how your delusion made you believe I "mentioned" adoration for him or her(?) But I am not interested in your mental issues.

>Ah your denying Craig as well now at least your madness has consistency 

When you post it we'll talk. Till then, you'll have to be a liar on your own.

>Yes run off maybe and edit it out , it’s a tad embarrassing 

Old posts cannot be edited moron.

Whoever this Craig fellow is, he probably should give his security pictures of your mug. You seem to have a slight problem with a God obsession.

>To late buddy...

Then it's good that he did. You seem a bit unstable.

>I’m not the  one who wrote an licking piece about Craig , 

OK.

>Let’s cut to the chase you Troll here is what you said regarding morality and it’s no wonder you want to deny it it’s shockingly stupid and no doubt  very embarrassing for you which is why you distance yourself from it .......

Punctuation will help people make sense of the gibberish you post. Try it sometime.

>ethang  said ......

>Christianity does NOT say atheists lack morals. It says the morality of atheists lack authority. That is a different argument. The morality of an atheist is simply his personal tastes. 

As such, there is no reason why anyone other than that atheist should be obligated to follow that moral code. The morality of a Christian though, is objective, and applies to everyone, regardless of what anyone thinks of it.

>Thats it your morality is objective because it comes from god ( which you keep denying )

Stop being stupid. I did not mention God. I said nothing about my morality. I spoke about the morality of atheists. And that is what you are running away from.

>and everyone else is wrong because you say so.

Everyone else who? You are the only one here chasing God.

>Now that’s hilarious you’re a right little dictator aren’t you?

Dude, it's like you're trying to help me show you're an idiot. Please stop. I can do it without your help.
  • @ethang5

You're terribly angry calm down buddy 

Another angry hate piece from the rabid anti Atheist

Objective Morality for Christians approved by Eats thongs 

Hosea 13: 16 

The people of 

must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed into the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. 

Psalms 137: 8-9 

O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he (God) who repays you for what you have done to us—he (God) who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Run rabbit , run rabbit , run,run run 

Zombieguy1987
  • @Joeseph

>You're terribly angry calm down buddy 

And someone got you, a troll ,to calm me down?

>Another angry hate piece from the rabid anti Atheist

Everyone on DI knows you as a troll Joe. But since you're suddenly responding to me on multiple threads means you must like anti-atheists.

Looks like another idiot is having trouble with his ipad. Snicker.

>Hosea 13: 16 

The people of must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed into the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. 

>Psalms 137: 8-9 

O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he (God) who repays you for what you have done to us—he (God) who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Posting the same thing to multiple threads is spamming dolt.

>Run rabbit , run rabbit , run,run run 

Further, you have to wait to see if the person runs before you start yelling that he's running.

It is idiotic to claim I am running before I have not replied your first post. But you are an idiot so I guess it figures.

The thread is about the morality of atheists you moron. Now say something on topic. I have better things to do than encourage an attention seeking imbecile.

Zombieguy1987
  • @ethang5

Rabid anti atheist Eathongs has no defence for his guide to Objective Morality for Christians 

The people of 

must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed into the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. 

Zombieguy1987
  • @Aranea

God is eternal in His nature, the uncreated creator. All things that came into being, did so by His "hand", time included. There is no infinite regress in this case. 
  • @Joeseph

>Rabid anti atheist Eathongs has no defence for his guide to Objective Morality for Christians 

Why would I need a defense for some stupidity you brought up?

>Run rabbit , run rabbit , run,run run

I didn't think it was possible, but you might be more stupid than dee. But they don't call me the troll whisperer for nothing. You are minor league.

Here's another one for you.

Pro 27:22 - Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain,

Yet his foolishness will not depart from him.

But grind you we will. See, we don't want to separate you from your foolishness, we just want you to show it.

Show dingo, show dingo, show show your stupidity.

Lol. Are you surprised the bible mentioned you?

Zombieguy1987
  • @ethang5

I said that the atheist position on the specific subject is intellectually honest. It does not mean that they cannot defend this position in an intellectually dishonest way.

As for it being fairy tales, you are saying it yourself. You said multiple times that the God is not like everything else, the we cannot see him and so on. Something the effects of which cannot be seen, but which allegedly exists, is pretty much the definition of a fairy tale.

It is not that my position superior; we are not comparing anything here. It is that my position has a logical foundation, while yours does not. It does not mean that I can claim some sort of supremacy. But logic is what it is, we all operate within the logical framework, and within that framework my position is fair, while yours is not.

If that were true, why is only about 10% of the world is atheist?

Because, plainly speaking, the vast majority of people do not have a world view based on logic. In fact, probably every single individual on Earth has certain positions that are not based on logic. It is human nature, it is how we evolved: our emotions and insecurities often override the cold, raw logic. Self-deception can be warm, soft, comforting; raw logic, on the other hand, is harsh and does not always give us the answers we would like to hear.

Early tribes had shamans at the head of the group. Once the shaman dies, provided he has not raised a successor - the tribe would usually die quickly as well. Why is that? Is it because the shamans wielded magic on which the tribe depended? Not at all. But the shamans provided a certain narrative, certain authority, certain confidence, faith in the tomorrow. If the shaman says that tomorrow it will rain and the tribe will have plenty of water - then, even if the shaman is wrong, the sense of security from trusting the shaman and believing that tomorrow the tribe will not die of dehydration gives it comfort and stability.

Now, imagine if such a shaman said frankly, "Guys, all this stuff I am telling you - it actually is not magic, it is just my experience. I am not actually sure if it will or will not rain tomorrow." The tribe would fall apart, as the structure holding it together has crumbled and they no longer know what tomorrow will bring.

Yet there were also more pragmatic tribes. Those that, instead of listening to shamans, actually got out of the way to create permanent resource income. They would develop various tools to make life easier, they would store food and water in stone constructs, they would experiment with various plants to learn which ones are edible, have herbal properties, etc. In the end those early efforts led to the rise of civilisation and sciences.

The logical path is hard and unforgiving, but reaps better rewards. However, those are not immediate rewards. There is no "pray and you will be okay" in logic, there is only long and hard work at creating something spectacular. Most people prefer sweet deception to cold facts, and that is why the vast majority of people believe in fairy tales.

PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • @MayCaesar

>I said that the atheist position on the specific subject is intellectually honest. It does not mean that they cannot defend this position in an intellectually dishonest way.

Lol. It must be nice to be able to self-declare your position honest. Anyway, I disagree with you. The atheist's position is not intellectually honest. That is one of the reasons why the most common trait of atheists online is that they dodge questions.

>As for it being fairy tales, you are saying it yourself. You said multiple times that the God is not like everything else, the we cannot see him and so on. Something the effects of which cannot be seen, but which allegedly exists, is pretty much the definition of a fairy tale.

You mean that is how you define fairytale. I don't operate on your definitions.

>It is not that my position superior; we are not comparing anything here.

In a way we are. But I understand you.

>It is that my position has a logical foundation, while yours does not.

And that is exactly how I feel about your position. You have no logical foundation. Difference between you and I is that I can logically show that your position is illogical.

>It does not mean that I can claim some sort of supremacy.

You may not, but most online atheists on religion boards do just that.

>But logic is what it is, we all operate within the logical framework, and within that framework my position is fair, while yours is not.

You are going to be shocked when those rose colored glasses come off. How can you debate anything with such a self delusional perception of yourself?

>Because, plainly speaking, the vast majority of people do not have a world view based on logic.

This is just the same atheist blather about them being the only logical people and that 90% of the world is illogical. That idea is in itself illogical.

>Most people prefer sweet deception to cold facts, and that is why the vast majority of people believe in fairy tales.

You don't know human nature very well. This is not surprising as you don't know yourself very well.

I have lived long enough and  travelled widely enough to know that almost all groups think this way. They are smart, the other is dumb. They are moral, the other is not. They are reasonable, the other is not.

Only the intelligent among them will not fall for such silliness. Your position is not more logical, or even more skeptical.

Everyone thinks their position is the superior one.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

Calm down you’re bashing your keyboard for 24 hours now with your rabid anti atheist bile ......cool down ....relax buddy ....as we have discussed before you’re a Christian because you wanted to be a Muslim and you’re angry at Allah for not revealing himself so you’re hoping your new god .....might 

Please don’t take it out on me I would pray for you but it’s not my thing ....sorry 

Lets have another look at the objective  “moral” code of your new favourite god ......

Objective Morality for Christians...... Ethang thinks anyone who doesn’t think this a superb demonstration of objective morality is .........cough , cough , ahem ......immoral 

The people of 

Zombieguy1987
  • @Dee

>Calm down you’re bashing your keyboard for 24 hours now with your rabid anti atheist bile

Lol. And you're worried about my keyboard?

> ......cool down ....relax buddy ....as we have discussed before....

Hey idiot, no one is going to believe stupidity because you post it. Have something to say or you get tossed as an empty drum.

>Please don’t take it out on me I would pray for you but it’s not my thing ....sorry 

You rather should apologize to the board for your stinging stupidity.

>Lets have another look at the objective  “moral” code of your new favourite god ......

Hey stupid, the bible is many things. Where it is a history, it is not a code. Moron atheists like you think everything in the bible is prescriptive. But that is because you are idiots.

Do you think newspapers are "evil" when they report a murder?

>Objective Morality for Christians...... Ethang thinks anyone who doesn’t think this a superb demonstration of objective morality is .........cough , cough , ahem ......immoral 

It is a historical report loser. Debate is not you just posting a verse and then pretending you've made some point.

The world loving God must be so frustrating to you idiots. 

The bible is the most published book in history. It has been translated into more languages than any other work of literature.

You stupidly come on and think simply posting a verse makes a point for you.

No reasoning. No logic. No thinking. Just unadulterated stupid militant bias.

Because you're a troll, you want me to be angry, but it will take more than your childish snark to anger me. What you do is bore me.

Idiots like you, Joseph, and zombieguy are like swarms on the net. A dime a dozen. You are empty, and ultimately, inconsequential.

You rant and rave from your fringe position as the world goes on to love and worship God. If you were not so stupidly militant, people would pity you.

Zombieguy1987Dee
  • @ethang5

Wow , there's that hate and fury again from a very angry theist , you sound like your Old Testament god.

I get it your fury is really at your god as I think even someone as immoral as you accepts that a violent , psychopath of a god who prescribes ripping open women with a knife and aborting babies isn't exactly the role model one should follow , also you do not seem to realise the verse also states how happy it makes god to carry out atrocities.

Whats  hilarious is when one gets a rabid religious maniac like you defending such atrocities because once it's your boss doing it it's cool 

Bet if your god asked you to put your son on an altar and sacrifice him you wouldn't think twice about it as it's the moral thing to do as god calls the shots .

Unhinged people like you are dangerous as you can use the bile to justify your  raging  psychopath of a god who's morality hilariously changes from the old to the new , read the bible son and get  an education try and drag yourself into the year 2019.

One last thing take it down a notch cool down , you're attacking everyone for 48 hours on the trot now .
    I think we all know who you're really furious at , you could try prayer as it is Sunday the one day where you pretend to be a Christian 

Ethangs idea of Objective Morality for Christians 

The people of 

Zombieguy1987Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

What a pasting Joe gave you and fully deserved , you’re a petulant bully boy who counters every argument with “that’s just plain stupid” , you do this because you’re an emotional child who cannot debate or argue points without whining .

Grow up son and cool down you’re a very angry young man , I think you need to read your Bible as Joe just gave you a good schooling , no defence either I note , why’s that?

You sound like your fury filled god as in below anyone who doesn’t believe in him is to be slaughtered, you worship a vicious dictator son , you should rename him Adolf ......Maybe Hitler would be offended at the comparison though

“Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Joeseph

>Let us return back to the Saudi Arabian example. In Saudi Arabia women are prohibited from driving, as women driving is seen as immoral by the government

OK.

>The legal system of Saudi is based on Sharia Islamic law derived from the Quran, which is saying it’s from Allah himself. The government is informed by the words of the Quran their law is based on that and just like you that is their authoritative source and therefore in their eyes objective because the source of the law is Allah , you use the self same logic but yet your source is deemed the correct one and objectively so because you say so making you a tyrant and dangerous.

Even correct formulas will yield incorrect results if you plug in the wrong data.

>You’re welcome 

Thanks, but I already told you that I need no help in making you look like an idiot.

>The only objective moral code that exists is that which is established by God. 

>Which gods Allah? Christ? Zeus? Shiva? Woton?

There is only one God genius, and logically, there can be only one God.

>He created the universe, 

>Prove it?

You didn't go to college, how do you expect to understand the proof?

>established its laws (both natural and moral), and rules over it. As such His law is morally binding for all people.  

>Its not for for me I hold myself to a higher moral standard than a god that approves of slavery , rape , and infanticide

You have only asserted that a certain God approves of slavery , rape , and infanticide. Please stop pretending your assertions are facts. Reason to your points, not just assert them.

Post some substance, or get treated like a moron troll.
  • @Dee

>What a pasting Joe gave you and fully deserve

Lol. A pasting to this idiot is posting 2 verses with no comment and calling me angry. OK stupid.

>you’re a petulant bully boy who counters every argument with “that’s just plain stupid” , you do this because you’re an emotional child who cannot debate or argue points without whining .

No sir. Both you and your idiot friend have ignored every point in my posts only to tell us “Ethan is bad!”

Ok, we know what you think of Ethan. Now address the point. What validates your morality? It isn't right because you say so. On what basis do you judge God? That He doesn't follow your personal moral code? So what? What makes your code better?

>Grow up son and cool down you’re a very angry young man,....

I'm older than you, but that isn't the point. Address the topic and stop running. No one cares about what you think of me.

>I think you need to read your Bible as Joe just gave you a good schooling , no defence either I note , why’s that?

Posting 2 verses without comment needs no defense idiot. You are morons, so you think everyone has the same impression you do when they see the verses. Those verses are not secret, you did not expose them. You have to state your argument. 

>You sound like your fury filled god….

Thanks. Now, If only you could sound like a knowledgeable atheist. Stop telling people how I seem to you. No one cares. Stop running from the topic.

You and your fellow idiots disagree with God. OK. Now, so what? Are we supposed to assume you are right? Why?

Neither of you have made a cogent argument. All you've done is try to stress that I'm a theist because to you, that is a bad thing. That is as stupid as a racist calling a black person black because to him “black” is a bad thing.

It means nothing. Both of you are empty barrels.  You have nothing to say on the topic, so you instead tell us over and over how bad you think I am. You are empty.

Vacuous.
  • @Joeseph

>Wow , there's that hate and fury again from a very angry theist , you sound like your Old Testament god.

Thanks. And you sound like the typical atheist trying to dodge the point.

>I get it your fury….

Address the point moron. You've said I'm angry. Now address the point. No one is interested in your opinion of me.

>Whats  hilarious is when one gets a rabid religious maniac like you defending such atrocities because once it's your boss doing it it's cool

I defend logical points moron, not some idiot calling God immoral because God doesn't follow their personal morality. Give me something to defend.

>Unhinged people like you are…

Funny how rude, ignorant atheists suddenly become advocates for politeness when faced with their own vitriol. Stop telling us about me and address the topic moron. Or at the very least, include some on topic substance with your ad hom.

>One last thing take it down a notch cool down , you're attacking everyone for 48 hours on the trot now.

Hey loser, you don't win by attacking me. I will just keep pointing out that you are running away. If you have nothing to say other than, “Ethan bad”, you are empty.

>Ethangs idea of Objective Morality for Christians

If you had an argument, you wouldn't have to artificially supply ideas for me. You really want to debate yourself, so you make a stupid argument, call it my idea, and viola! You've beaten yourself.

When you have an argument, post it. Tell then, you get treated like the fearful atheist moron you are.

But you can always keep telling the gallery how bad I am, maybe no one will notice that you can't address the topic. Your two fellow idiot trolls will echo your chamber for you.

I will keep highlighting your dodging and ignorance. That sound fair?
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

>There is only one God genius, and logically, there can be only one God

Poor Ethan is now resorting to the Fallacy  of special pleading 

Funny the Muslims say the same thing so go on motor mouth give us your best proof .....wait till I get my popcorn 
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited February 2019
    @ethang5

My morality is far superior to your fictional gods grave immortality as I follow The Golden rule he and you do not making yous morally inferior to me , you need a book to tell you what is moral and immoral yet whine when the immoral is pointed out to you , you’re morally bankrupt son read your Bible .......

You are trying to flee like a scalded cat from denouncing these deeply immoral verses below , now you will try and attempt to cherry pick others in an attempt to defend the vileness of them using the usual “ you’re taking it out of context example “ or maybe there’s a most “excellent “ context is there son? 

The people of Samaria 

Do you stand by the actions of your moral god in this act?

Do you rejoice and share in your gods “happiness” and delight in the above?

• Any Religion With A Creator God Is Absolutely False

There is no proof of any supernatural anything.
  • "There is no proof of any supernatural anything." s

AND !!

There is no such thing as "BURDEN OF DISPROOF". 
    Thus, the burden for all religionist is to prove their own case.
    It's been thousands of years. There have been millions, and millions, and millions of them, some with powerful reasoning and persuasion skills.
    Yet after all these millennia, nobody, no body has proved any supernatural anything.

• @Dee

There is only one God genius, and logically, there can be only one God

>Poor Ethan is now resorting to the Fallacy  of special pleading 

You can't rebut or argue your point. We should just accepted it because you said it.

>Funny the Muslims say the same thing....

So what? Is truth disarmed by someone making a counter argument? How stupid are you?

>...so go on motor mouth give us your best proof

Proof of what? Where is your proof? The title of this thread say God is completely false. If you support that point, where is your proof?

> .....wait till I get my popcorn

While you're at it, get some proof for your position instead of trying to place the burden of proof on others.

>My morality is far superior to your fictional gods grave immortality as I follow The Golden rule

How stupid are you? You first decide that what you follow is superior, then call yourself superior for following it! Circular reasoning mean anything to you?

Any idiot can claim superior morality by pre-declaring his morality as superior.

>..he and you do not making yous morally inferior to me,

We are morally inferior because we don't follow your personality morality? Lol.

>you need a book to tell you what is moral and immoral

No stupid. The Bible tells us which morality is authoritative. Everyone knows what is moral.

>yet whine when the immoral is pointed out to you,

Hey stupid, what you point out is what is immoral to your personal moral code. Your morality has no authority. No one is obligated to follow it, and no one is immoral for ignoring it.

>..you’re morally bankrupt son read your Bible .......

I read it, that is how I know you are an idiot.

>You are trying to flee like a scalded cat from denouncing these deeply immoral verses below,...

No sir. You are trying to pretend your claim that they are immoral has been proven, without argument,  without logic, and without reasoning. You only posted verses, now, support your claims with some actual reasoning. You aren't right because you feel you are.

>now you will try and attempt to cherry pick others in an attempt to defend the vileness of them using the usual “ you’re taking it out of context example “ or maybe there’s a most “excellent “ context is there son? 

Defend your claim instead of trying to be a prophet.

Those verses are not immoral. You have to show them so by logical argument, not declaration.

Your morality is not superior. You don't get to decide that your morality is.

>Do you rejoice and share in your gods “happiness” and delight in the above?

I am delighted when something actually pleases God, not when some idiot mistakenly thinks something has pleased God.

So, either admit you have no argument, only an emotional claim, or show us why you think the verses are immoral.

And while you do, I'll get some popcorn. I'll get only a little because I know this will be short.
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019
    @ethang5

>There is only one God genius, and logically, there can be only one God

Fallacy number 1 Ethan claims god exists he has no evidence for this so resorts to using a fallacy 

>You  can't rebut or argue your point. We should just accepted it because you said it.

You’re  the one saying a god exists you’ve the burden of proof  , there is no burden of disproof on the atheits you clot 

>So what? Is truth disarmed by someone making a counter argument? How stupid are you?

Ok so a Muslim says to you “my god is the one true god “ his truth is not disarmed by you making a counter argument ?How stupid are you?
    Don’t answer you keep proving it by beating your own arguments 

>Proof of what? Where is your proof? The title of this thread say God is completely false. If you support that point, where is your proof?

You need to read the title again dummy it’s does not say  God is false it says religion is .....are you really this dense?

>While you're at it, get some proof for your position instead of trying to place the burden of proof on others.

My position   is fine read above son 

>How  stupid are you?

Yet I keep schooling you 

>You first decide that what you follow is superior,

It is 

>Then  call yourself superior for following it!

Superior to you and all Christians 

>Circular reasoning mean anything to you?
    I never use it but I’m enjoying watching you give demonstration after demonstrations of it 

>Any  idiot can claim superior morality by pre-declaring his morality as superior.

Thank you for agreeing your god is an idiot 

>We are morally inferior because we don't follow your personality morality? Lol.

No , your morally inferior because you worship a god who according to his word has mudererd , maimed and slaughtered 2 million of his subjects 

>No stupid. The Bible tells us which morality is authoritative.

Yes what I said you wouldn’t know without a book .......I should let you argue against yourself you’re excellent at refuting your own points 

>Everyone knows what is moral.

Ha , Ha , thank you for admitting I’m morally sound ..... there you go again making my arguement for me ...bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

>Hey stupid, what you point out is what is immoral to your personal moral code.

Yeah true , mine better remember I haven’t killed 2 million have I son?

>Your morality has no authority.

I don’t want “authority “

>No one is obligated to follow it,

I know 

>and no one is immoral for ignoring it.

I know ......you’re brilliant at beating your own arguments son 

>I read it, that is how I know you are an idiot.

What a brilliant response 

>No sir. You are trying to pretend your claim that they are immoral has been proven, without argument,  without logic, and without reasoning. You only posted verses, now, support your claims with some actual reasoning. You aren't right because you feel you are.

Ive given you all the logic , reasoning and schooling I can son , you know you can lead a
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @Dee

There is only one God genius, and logically, there can be only one God

>Fallacy number 1...

But you can't say what the fallacy is. You just want it accepted as fact. Later you will lie and say that you showed a fallacy.

You  can't rebut or argue your point. We should just accepted it because you said it.

>You’re  the one saying a god exists you’ve the burden of proof, there is no burden of disproof on the atheits you clot 

Hey idiot. Every positive claim has the BOP. The title of this thread is "Any religion with a creator God is absolutely false" that is a positive claim and you are pro. The burden of proof is yours festus.

So what? Is truth disarmed by someone making a counter argument? How stupid are you?

>Ok so a Muslim says to you “my god is the one true god “ his truth is not disarmed by you making a counter argument ?How stupid are you?

Less stupid than you. His contradicting me does not make my claim untrue. Atheists seem to think two contradicting claims renders truth unfindable.

>Don’t answer you keep proving it by beating your own arguments 

I have not yet presented an argument doofus. You've made claims you're running from supporting because you haven't the foggiest idea of how to debate.

Proof of what? Where is your proof? The title of this thread say God is completely false. If you support that point, where is your proof?

>You need to read the title again dummy it’s does not say  God is false it says religion is .....are you really this dense?

OK now. Defend it. Not with your opinion, but with reason and logic.

While you're at it, get some proof for your position instead of trying to place the burden of proof on others.

>My position   is fine read above son 

Your position is nonsense personal opinion devoid of reason or logic.

How  stupid are you? 

>Yet I keep schooling you

Lucky for you the classes weren't on English grammar.

You first decide that what you follow is superior, 

>It is 

You're on a debate site idiot, not an assertion site.

Then  call yourself superior for following it! 

>Superior to you and all Christians 

Circular reasoning mean anything to you?

>I never use it..

Lol. Sniker.

>but I’m enjoying watching you give demonstration after demonstrations of it

OK stupid.

Any  idiot can claim superior morality by pre-declaring his morality as superior.

>Thank you for agreeing your god is an idiot 

You aren't my God.

We are morally inferior because we don't follow your personality morality? Lol.

>No , your morally inferior because you worship a god who according to his word has mudererd , maimed and slaughtered 2 million of his subjects 

Why is that immoral jedthro? Because you say so? Trying you make you debate instead of just asserting your points is like trying to make an idiot do calculus.

No stupid. The Bible tells us which morality is authoritative. 

>Yes what I said you wouldn’t know without a book

You said nothing about authority. Admit it, you haven't a clue what authority means in the context of morality.

>.....I should let you argue against yourself

Maybe you should. You haven't argued since we started.

>you’re excellent at refuting your own points 

Lol. OK stupid.

>Everyone knows what is moral.

>Ha , Ha , thank you for admitting I’m morally sound ..... there you go again making my arguement for me ...bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

Read over the thread idiot. My argument is that your morality is not authoritative, and therefore, cannot condemn anyone as immoral.

Hey stupid, what you point out is what is immoral to your personal moral code. 

>Yeah true , mine better remember I haven’t killed 2 million have I son?

I don't know who you've killed, but I do know that your personal moral code doesn't carry any more authority than any other moral code. Saying it is better because I think it is better is idiotic circular nonsense.

Your morality has no authority. 

>I don’t want “authority “

What you want doesn't matter idiot. No one is immoral for not following your moral code.

No one is obligated to follow it, 

>I know 

Then God isn't immoral.

and no one is immoral for ignoring it.

>I know ......you’re brilliant at beating your own arguments son 

Lol. OK stupid. You know God is not immoral for ignoring your moral code.

I read it, that is how I know you are an idiot.

>What a brilliant response 

Thanks. His word is my light, and  exposes idiots.

No sir. You are trying to pretend your claim that they are immoral has been proven, without argument,  without logic, and without reasoning. You only posted verses, now, support your claims with some actual reasoning. You aren't right because you feel you are.

>Ive given you all the logic , reasoning and schooling I can son , you know you can lead a

Lol.
  • @ethang5

I do not remember calling myself or other atheists intellectually superior. It may be that on average we are intellectually inferior, and I definitely do not consider myself a mastermind. Maybe I am more intelligent than the average person, maybe not. I always try to fill gaps in my knowledge and understanding of the world, and that lets me see just how much I do not know yet. I am as ignorant as they go.

At the same time, there are certain positions that are pretty obvious regardless of how knowledgeable or ignorant I am. However ignorant I may be, I know for a fact that 2+2=4. I know for a fact that the Sun will rise tomorrow and warm my face. I know for a fact that if I jump out the window right now, I will be severely hurt.

It does not require an outstandingly logical approach to conclude that the assumptions that there are unicorns, elves, minotaurs or yeti on Earth are not logical. To conclude that some being described in an ancient fantasy book is a part of that mythical category requires only to take a deep breath and look at raw facts. Anyone can do that. Anyone who has not had their thinking twisted by ideologues who, through a series of elaborate logical fallacies, convinced their followers that an ancient tribal superstition holds true.

It is not that atheists are especially logical in this matter. It is more that theists are especially illogical. It is not that we are terribly smart, it is that you are terribly not smart.
    Zombieguy1987Dee
  • @MayCaesar

>I do not remember calling myself or other atheists intellectually superior.

You probably will after you re-read your last post.

>It may be that on average we are intellectually inferior, and I definitely do not consider myself a mastermind.

No, you just consider everyone else a moron. Same difference?

>Maybe I am more intelligent than the average person, maybe not.

From your arguments here, and the way you tend to misread arguments, it is likely that you are not.

>I always try to fill gaps in my knowledge and understanding of the world, and that lets me see just how much I do not know yet. I am as ignorant as they go.

Your contradiction above verifies that. Ignorant people do not know how much they do not know.

>At the same time, there are certain positions that are pretty obvious regardless of how knowledgeable or ignorant I am.

Obvious to whom?

>However ignorant I may be, I know for a fact that 2+2=4. I know for a fact that the Sun will rise tomorrow and warm my face.

You believe that, you do not know that.

>I know for a fact that if I jump out the window right now, I will be severely hurt.

You believe that, you do not know it.

>It does not require an outstandingly logical approach to conclude that the assumptions that there are unicorns, elves, minotaurs or yeti on Earth are not logical.

Neither is the assumption that God falls into this group.

>To conclude that some being described in an ancient fantasy book...

If you already call it a fantasy book, then you are assuming your conclusion inside your premise. That is a logical  fallacy.

>...is a part of that mythical category requires only to take a deep breath and look at raw facts. Anyone can do that.

And most of those "anyones" come to a different conclusion than you. It isn't as obvious as you claim.

>Anyone who has not had their thinking twisted by ideologues who, through a series of elaborate logical fallacies, convinced their followers that an ancient tribal superstition holds true.

And we're back to "atheist smart and clear, theists dumb and deluded". But you don't remember ever saying so. Right?

>It is not that atheists are especially logical in this matter.

That we agree on.

>It is more that theists are especially illogical. It is not that we are terribly smart, it is that you are terribly not smart.

Not only do the posts here refute you, if we were to list all the acknowledged "smartest" men in history, theists would be in the majority by more than 80%.

You are telling us your opinion which you have dressed up as logic. Like all atheists, you have been fooled into thinking that your world-view has had no effect on what you believe.

If you would submit to a few questions from me, you would quickly either run, dodge or concede.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

“That.....I Say that boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball....I made a funny son and you’re not laughing.......I keep ......I say I keep pitchin’’em and you keep missin’’em’ ......nice .....I say nice mannered kid but I’m fraid ........I say I’m fraid he’s just a little on the dumb side

when  you actually make an argument I will answer so far all you say is “ that’s stupid , you’re a dummy and wrong or I’m right you’re wrong “ grow up son and grow a pair ......

Zombieguy1987
  • @Dee

Lol. I knew you'd run back to your pretend world. But you're not 12 years old, right old man?

Here is what you will face.

>You are trying to pretend your claim that they are immoral has been proven, without argument,  without logic, and without reasoning. You only posted verses, now, support your claims with some actual reasoning. You aren't right because you feel you are.

You're too stupid to know that asking you to justify your claim of immorality does not mean I excuse immorality. But we will deal with your stupidity one idiocy at a time. OK?

So you may think you've successfully run away and dodged. You'll see.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts

@ethang ;
    “That.....I Say that boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball....I made a funny son and you’re not laughing.......I keep ......I say I keep pitchin’’em and you keep missin’’em’ ......nice .....I say nice mannered kid but I’m fraid ........I say I’m fraid he’s just a little on the dumb side

when  you actually make an argument I will answer so far all you say is “ that’s stupid , you’re a dummy and wrong or I’m right you’re wrong “ grow up son and grow a pair ......

You keep repeating the same stream of insults to everyone that asks you a question , I’ve provided you with answers to every one of your ridiculous questions and all you keep saying is “buh ,buh that’s stupid “ ......sorry to say it buddy but one would get a more intelligent exchange from a bag of wet oatmeal than you .....apologies to sacks of wet oatmeal everywhere for that grave smear ......
  • @Dee

When you can answer the question put to you, you will be displaying a willingness to debate.

I have better things to do than waste time with a poorly educated goofball who doesn't even want to debate.

When you address the question put to you in my last post, a debate will begin. Till then, you are dismissed as vacuous.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

“I say, boy, pay attention when I’m talkin’ to ya, boy ......Pay attention, boy, I’m cuttin’ but you ain’t bleedinn......Smart boy, got a mind like a steel trap – full of mice ....Ethan is  so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent”.......

Ive answered everyone of your questions like everyone else here but your genetic  stupidly leaves you constantly saying “buh , buh that’s a stupid answer ....answer my question “ 

Your inferiority complex is fully justified, I think you may have delusions of adequacy but I do admire the way you try 
  • Did the soldier who shot Ben ladin act immorally?

You can be a moron and answer the question homer.

Till you answer, you get dismissed.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    @ethang5

What you’re even talking about now is beyond me ,it seems you’re obsessed with knowing how I act in given situations for what reason is beyond me ......you’re living proof a boy can live without a brain 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Dee

You're still dodging. You're still afraid. You're still a douche.

Dismissed.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019

>You're still dodging.

Translation .....Ethang doesn’t like my answers a  it doesn’t fit his narrative 

>You're still afraid.

Thanslation ....Ethang thinks people are afraid of his genetic stupidity 

>You're still a douche.

Translation .....Ethang is terrified of eternal flame but fires of insults non stop and will act the “Christian” tomorrow Sunday because he’s more moral than atheists and he practices hypocrisy 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @ethang5

Oh, really now? I "believe" that 2+2=4, rather than knowing it? Can you elaborate on that?

I feel like you are digging a deeper and deeper pit for yourself around here, not even realising it.
  • @Dee

You can translate things you know nothing about, but can't answer questions put to you.

You're still dodging. You're still a douche.

Dismissed.
  • @MayCaesar

>Oh, really now? I "believe" that 2+2=4, rather than knowing it? Can you elaborate on that?

I did not say that. Stop lying. Have you forgotten your knowledge that the sun would rise tomorrow and warm your face? Do you know that?

>I feel like you are digging a deeper and deeper pit for yourself around here, not even realising it.

That must be why you keep making arguments for me instead of letting me make my own argument.

How you feel is immaterial. If you had an argument, you wouldn't have to make little petty comments like that on sidebar.

Just be more honest. Losing an argument online is not the end of the world. 
  • ethang5 said:

>However ignorant I may be, I know for a fact that 2+2=4. I know for a fact that the Sun will rise tomorrow and warm my face.

You believe that, you do not know that.
    This is your quote. You did say that, I am sorry.

It is not my fault that you keep dodging and flipping your stances in every single comment. You are yet to make one consistent argument that carries through, at least, two comments in a row.

Your problem is not that you are a theist, ethang. Your problem is that you are you. There are reasonable and intelligent theists, and there are also those that are not. You belong to the latter group.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @MayCaesar

>This is your quote. You did say that, I am sorry.

I did not say it to your 2+2 silliness. I said it to the claim you're currently trying to pretend you didn't say.

>It is not my fault that you keep dodging and flipping your stances in every single comment.

No. Its just your lie because you can't win a point by honest debate, so you think you can "report" your win like a play by play.

>You are yet to make one consistent argument that carries through, at least, two comments in a row.

As a liberal, it will come as a shock to you that you don't officiate this argument and I am not up for your evaluation. Stop telling us your opinion and use some logical reasoning.

>Your problem is not that you are a theist, ethang.

No sir. Your bias is your problem. I am perfectly fine with being a theist. It is you who has a problem with it.

>Your problem is that you are you.

Lurching into meta physics now? Spare me the phycho-babble. You cannot win an argument by pseudo-psychoanalysis.

>There are reasonable and intelligent theists, and there are also those that are not. You belong to the latter group.

And your opinion is fact right? My guess is that for you, "intelligent theists" are soon-to-be atheists.

I didn't fall for any of your tricks and pointed out your contradictions. It has you frustrated. 

Lick your wounds and tell yourself you're intelligent. I don't care. But when you come to me, you will come with logic or you will get miffed.

Deal with it.
    Zombieguy1987
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 1699 Pts
    edited March 2019
    @ethang5

I am not trying to win a debate, dear. I just wanted to figure out what reasoning you base your conclusions on. It seems that there is no reasoning to speak of, but that is also a useful information.

You are projecting a lot, prescribing others your insecurities. I do not consider myself overly intelligent, nor do I have anything against those who disagree with me. I am also not frustrated at all, I have dealt with far worse debaters than you are, and their lack of the ability to reason logically stopped causing any emotional reactions in me a long time ago.

You do not have to react so strongly. Relax. What you believe and why is up to you, and this is a friendly debate website. I am telling you how I see your position, and you take it way too personally.
  • @MayCaesar

>I am not trying to win a debate, dear.

Serendipity for you then.

>I just wanted to figure out what reasoning you base your conclusions on.

Was calling people dumb and calling yourself "not as dumb as others" successful for that?

>It seems that there is no reasoning to speak of, but that is also a useful information.

When you debate yourself, who wins more often?

>You are projecting a lot, prescribing others your insecurities.

Lol. More phycho-babble. Not worth a response.

> do not consider myself overly intelligent, nor do I have anything against those who disagree with me.

Sure billy-bob. You aren't smart, it's just everyone else who's dumb.

>I am also not frustrated at all, I have dealt with far worse debaters than you are, and their lack of the ability to reason logically stopped causing any emotional reactions in me a long time ago.

OK. But you do an Oscar worthy rendition of a frustrated atheist loser.

>You do not have to react so strongly. Relax.

Thanks doc. But I usually dismiss unsolicited medical advice from frustrated wannabes.

>What you believe and why is up to you, and this is a friendly debate website.

Sites are not friendly, people are. And the three thunkheaded dolts currently infecting the religion board certainly aren't friendly. But I'm here now, and I love douches and trolls.

>I am telling you how I see your position, and you take it way too personally.

Thanks doc. When is our next session. Lol. I'm projecting. Rich.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 1699 Pts
    edited March 2019
    Here is an awesome video I saw today on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

Pretty much illustrates this entire debate and the resolving argument in it.

PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Dee
  • MayCaesar said:
    Here is an awesome video I saw today on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

Pretty much illustrates this entire debate and the resolving argument in it.
    To any rational person this perfect clip should settle the question once and for all... Sad there is so many irrational individuals on this planet... :/ 
    MayCaesarZombieguy1987Dee
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're correct this is why Ethangs stock answers are “ that’s stooooopid “ , “shut up you’re a doooofus “ or “ why are you dodging “ the guy is a perfect example of irrationality in action.

I read with amusement during the week that the Bible Belt in the U S has the highest rates of teenage pregnancy , divorce , rape obviously that objective morality they claim ain’t working 
    Zombieguy1987Plaffelvohfen
  • I wonder how idiot atheists debated before YouTube?

The atheist brain trust of DI has assembled for a circle jerk, and after several posts, no one has answered the question, 

Why is murder immoral?

In a thread about morality no less.

I guess atheist "thinking" doesn't extend to that question.

Sorry, I have to step out for a moment. The echo in here is too much.
    Zombieguy1987
  • DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019
    @ethang5

ETHANG LIKE THE PLODDING DONKEY HE IS ASKS THE QUESTION THATS BEEN ANSWERED 142 TIMES ( and counting) NOW......

wonder how idiot atheists debated before YouTube?

The atheist brain trust of DI has assembled for a circle jerk, and after several posts, no one has answered the question, 

Why is murder immoral?

In a thread about morality no less.

I guess atheist "thinking" doesn't extend to that question.

Sorry, I have to step out for a moment. The echo in here is too much.

Ethang doesn’t know what 2 to 5 year olds know but hey he’s got the Bible .........

Morality is our ability to learn the difference between right or wrong and understand how to make the right choices. As with other facets of development, morality doesn't form independently from the previous areas we have been discussing. Children's experiences at home, the environment around them, and their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social skills influence their developing sense of right vs. wrong.

red no signBetween the ages of 2 and 5, many children start to show morally-based behaviors and beliefs. 

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019

@ethang5

Ethang doesn’t know what 2 to 5 year olds know but hey he’s got the Bible .........

Morality is our ability to learn the difference between right or wrong and understand how to make the right choices. As with other facets of development, morality doesn't form independently from the previous areas we have been discussing. Children's experiences at home, the environment around them, and their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social skills influence their developing sense of right vs. wrong.

red no signBetween the ages of 2 and 5, many children start to show morally-based behaviors and beliefs. 

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    edited March 2019
    @ethang5

ETHANG loves Jesus .......hey I’m not judging 

ethang5