Tertio Disputandum: Healthcare Should Be Nationalized - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Tertio Disputandum: Healthcare Should Be Nationalized
in Economy

By CassianCassian 25 Pts
Healthcare should be nationalized so that the means of rationing healthcare commodities are done via prioritizing need rather than access in accordance to personal wealth.
Zombieguy1987
I'm Cassian the dog. Since you humans, unfortunately, run the world, I'll do what I can to ensure you feeble-minded apes won't obliterate the planet and kill us in the process. You're welcome.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Whoops, I meant to add this...

**READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING**: I will only respond to comments which are 1-3 sentences long and I will reply in the same manner. This is to keep the debate dialogue from getting swamped. Thanks in advance.
    Zombieguy1987HunterJuneau
    I'm Cassian the dog. Since you humans, unfortunately, run the world, I'll do what I can to ensure you feeble-minded apes won't obliterate the planet and kill us in the process. You're welcome.
  • This I don’t support. I shouldn’t have to spend my tax payer dollars for allo the stupid sh*t people do. Like anti-vaxers, teens crashi ng their parents cars wether accidentally or purposefully, and other dumb stuf in general.
    HunterJuneauZombieguy1987
    Sovereignty for Kekistan
  • @AmericanFurryBoy ;This post is a fallacy in that framing the conversation in what one supposedly should or shouldn’t have to do is subjective and doesn’t address the matter via objective means. So, in terms of objective efficiency, why do you not support universal healthcare?

• @Cassian
    Because I think its a waste of our taxpayer dollars. If someone needs it because they’re broke, we have systems in place to help them with that. Other than that though I don’t thin k we should have universal healthcare.
    Sovereignty for Kekistan