The United States of America shall promote hunting for the conservation of America's wildlife. - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The United States of America shall promote hunting for the conservation of America's wildlife.
in United States

Position: For
The United States of America shall promote hunters education, hunting, fishing and any other form of sportsman activities to help with the conservation of America's wildlife species.
  1. Live Poll

First thought, does hunting and sportsman activities help with conservation of America's wildlife?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
Bryce M. Sloan,
"Streite nicht mit einem Idioten, sie werden dich auf ihr Niveau herunterziehen und dich mit Erfahrung schlagen."  -Mark Twain 

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

SQL ERROR Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting argument count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting vote count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't existError getting comment count: Table 'i2483808_vf2.Comment' doesn't exist

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Formal Voting

Opponent:

Rounds: 2

Time Per Round: 12 Hours Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Forfeited

Arguments