Marijuana should be legal, change my mind. - Page 5 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Marijuana should be legal, change my mind.
in Politics

Arguments

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Does your argument benefit the country as a whole, yes, or no?
    Yes
    piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

"Yes"

Prove it?

Prove how it will benefit the rest of the United States, that hasn't yet legalized recreational marijuana, for the marijuana user's, and the marijuana addicts, who are illegally using weed as we speak?

Maybe those other states, who haven't legalized marijuana, don't have taxation or revenue issues, or problems to fix, and their schools, and education programs, are doing great, without, the need, to legalize weed to pander to the marijuana user's, or addicts in those other states? 
  • Prove how it will benefit the rest of the United States, that hasn't yet legalized recreational marijuana, for the marijuana user's, and the marijuana addicts , who are illegally using weed as we speak?

This can’t be proven in a court of law it is a lie. A person cannot prove establish beyond reasonable doubt that recreationally legalizing marijuana can do anything, it is already recreational legal in all states in the United States of America. Once in a Court all people are bound by truth and whole truth by affirmation.

You are asking a person to give testimony to the abuses of taxation and prove perjury which are outside the limited issue of establishing a united state in written legislation of law with marijuana. As it pertains to substance abuse and the details in basic principle that highlight the abuse as a criminal intent on a public. I feel as though you are asking me to participate in an obstruction of justice by doing so without a written declaration of common defense to the general welfare.

A benefit to moving the regulation of marijuana from narcotic to air pollution is the following, an alignment in united state constitutional legal precedent. In truth the idea is not stopping an independent substance abuse like THC. It is focusing on the danger to the general welfare by exposer to an abuse as the independent violation occurs. In all ways the danger exists as narcotic.

Using a legislation of law as alibi to let exposing people to danger knowing through chemical contamination is negligence. The narcotic in marijuana is placed there outside the end users control and often without their knowledge.

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

"Yes"

Prove it?

Prove how it will benefit the rest of the United States, that hasn't yet legalized recreational marijuana.

There is not state in the Union of America that does not have a legalized recreational marijuana.

In order to prove perjury, as lie or malice an act of inflating overstating wrong a person would simply prove any one can by marijuana as a recreational use. This includes such things as a rope swing, heavy duty tarp, and cloths. The lie is to establish an idea that the exaggeration is appropriate for the substance abuse of THC. While all of the points simple address air pollution in basic principle which is not holding an abuse as a united state on marijuana.

You have admitted yourself that all concern is in the substance of THC. We have not even begun to debate the right and wrong in constitutional legislation by state of then union here.

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Prove how it will benefit the rest of the United States, that hasn't yet legalized recreational marijuana, for the marijuana user's, and the marijuana addicts , who are illegally using weed as we speak?

"This can’t be proven in a court of law it is a lie."

"A person cannot prove establish beyond reasonable doubt that recreationally legalizing marijuana can do anything, it is already recreational legal in all states in the United States of America. Once in a Court all people are bound by truth and whole truth by affirmation."

"You are asking a person to give testimony to the abuses of taxation and prove perjury which are outside the limited issue of establishing a united state in written legislation of law with marijuana. As it pertains to substance abuse and the details in basic principle that highlight the abuse as a criminal intent on a public. I feel as though you are asking me to participate in an obstruction of justice by doing so without a written declaration of common defense to the general welfare."

"A benefit to moving the regulation of marijuana from narcotic to air pollution is the following, an alignment in united state constitutional legal precedent. In truth the idea is not stopping an independent substance abuse like THC. It is focusing on the danger to the general welfare by exposer to an abuse as the independent violation occurs. In all ways the danger exists as narcotic."

"Using a legislation of law as alibi to let exposing people to danger knowing through chemical contamination is negligence. The narcotic in marijuana is placed there outside the end users control and often without their knowledge."

@John_C_87

You're calling my argument a lie, because my point of view can't be disproven? 

Who's lying then, to the public as a whole, when it comes to the United States then?

Maybe those states, that have legalized recreational marijuana, to benefit off of the drug use of the marijuana users use, and the marijuana addicts drug abuse? 

Did they maybe lie?

Did some of the marijuana industry (IE, some of the pro marijuana activists, and advocates maybe lie to the citizens in those same states, to help get recreational marijuana legalized?

Did they maybe lie? 

The Polls that were created to help push the liberal toleration of the marijuana user's, and the marijuana addicts drug use, unto the rest of the public that doesn't use recreational weed, like the marijuana user's do, day in, and day out? 

Did those polls lie to the public, via their carefully crafted, pro marijuana selling points?

Did they maybe lie?

Or maybe the rest of those states, who haven't legalized recreational marijuana to suit the needs of the marijuana user, and the marijuana addicts, are those respective representatives of those non legalization states, are they lying to the public, or the constituents, by not pandering to the marijuana user's, by not legalizing recreational weed? 

Did they maybe lie?

@John_C_87 ;

You have a host of individuals to choose from above?

So according to your individual pro marijuana ideological mindset, who's lying, in your estimation? 

Plaffelvohfenpiloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Why are you apparently, treating this forum conversation, like a courtroom? 

@Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer

@ZeusAres42

Do you have any comments?
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

@Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer

@ZeusAres42

https://amp-app-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.app.com/amp/1565826002?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQDoAEC#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.app.com/story/opinion/columnists/2018/10/08/nj-marijuana-legalization-industry-deception/1565826002/

OPINION

Marijuana legalization: Don't buy into industry's lies: Reid

STEPHEN D. REID | ASBURY PARK PRESS | 12:16 pm EDT October 8, 2018

"The debate over legalizing the recreational use of marijuana is moving at full speed across the country. Every day countless people are standing up to Big Marijuana and its false promises of a better life with pot. It’s an issue that is hitting home in a big way.

Here in New Jersey, our state is engaged in a vigorous debate over the merits of commercialization, with dozens of towns and cities passing ordinances to ban the sale of marijuana in their municipalities."

"Despite a promise to legalize pot in his first 100 days of office, Gov. Phil Murphy is still waiting, more than 200 days in. Efforts to stop commercialization are now pointing to months, if at all, to see it happen.

At legislative hearings throughout the state, lawmakers have heard hours of testimony from medical groups, parents, law enforcement officers and many others who’ve talked about the consequences of widespread recreational marijuana use."

"Public health data from legalized states strongly indicate that we should be pumping the brakes on legalization. We have seen increased drugged driving fatalities, increased emergency room visits and poison control calls, and increased worker accidents and absenteeism. This is Big Marijuana at its best: selling us a lie and turning its back when the truth rears its ugly head.

This is about profits, not people, and we need to slow this train down before anyone else becomes addicted, gets hurt or even worse. This is about Wall Street and the blinding desire of the industry to grab on to as much money as possible, despite the consequences.

Granting access to banking would put pedal to the metal on marijuana commercialization. Currently, there is a lot of Wall Street money sitting on the sidelines because it is difficult to realize gains from the investment. If hedge funds can easily invest in marijuana companies, the industry will metastasize into Big Tobacco within a matter of months.

It's not just money that matters, it’s the people. The industry is digging its claws into our very society and once in, refuses to leave."

"As we are seeing in legalized states, the safety and economic consequences of legalizing recreational marijuana far outweigh the perceived benefits. 

Marijuana legalization ushers in a new Big Tobacco-type industry that comes with a multitude of public health concerns, including addiction, youth drug use and higher numbers of minority arrests.

And with the nation in the grips of an opioid crisis, we cannot forget that the CDC has found that marijuana users are nearly three times more likely to be addicted to heroin.

At a time when legalizing recreational marijuana remains a contentious issue of debate throughout the country, our local lawmakers should not be accelerating the proliferation of a Big Marijuana industry. Murphy’s promise, already way past due, should show Trenton what we want is a New Jersey free from an industry that has shown it is about deception and lies and becoming the next Big Tobacco."

The entire article is profoundly educational, and speaks on its own merits.

The reality about illegal drug use, legalized drug use, and those individuals who abuse their own prescription drugs, affects everyone, whether the pro legalization of all illegal drugs across the board, chooses, to see it that way or not?

If a pregnant lady smokes weed, is she being fair and equal, to her unborn child?

Maybe the father of that same child, doesn't view the pregnant ladies, marijuana use, with the same mindset, that the pregnant lady does?

Does, or does that father not get his own individual say, about how the unborn child, might be getting affected, by the ladies marijuana use while pregnant?

This is another question, that I have yet to hear any news anchor, pose towards a pro legalization of marijuana advocate, or activist? 

And it's a sad shame, that questions like the above aren't asked in the same light, of the legalization of recreational marijuana conversation, or debate? 

Because it's a fair, and equal question.

Especially when, it comes to an unborn child, in that circumstance? 

• You're calling my argument a lie, because my point of view can't be disproven? 

I’m calling the idea of legalized and illegal marijuana a lie because it is just that lie. Marijuana does not hold a united state as illegal a person can by hemp in many forms including rope in every state of America. You are lying as everything that is addressed by marijuana is a grievance on air pollution or on a influence of THC..  

Why are you apparently, treating this forum conversation, like a courtroom?  I would say you have turned it into one though in honesty it is more like a form of military tribunal. Martial law not constitutional law. We are addressing a United States Constitutional issue which is overseen in the guidance of a Court of law.

I disagree with your lying not in the result you are looking for by lying. You method has not worked for over 50 years, it will not work the next 50 years to provide a tranquility for the general welfare....

• @TKDB

Do I have any comments?

piloteer
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Sorry, I keep making the same type "OH" we can buy hemp, hemp is pot, pot is marijuana, marijuana is weed, etc.. There is a relief that needs to transpire that @Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer,and  @ZeusAres42 don't quite address in transformation made by legislation as it is translated to a United State of Constitutional address by state of its union.
  • piloteerpiloteer 368 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @TKDB @John_C_87

I personally don't understand why John_C_87 thinks s/he cannot prove that legalization of marijuana will not be beneficial for the country as a whole. (Sorry. I don't like to assign gender roles for people I don't know personally. That's why I wrote s/he. I'd assume you're a male, because your name is John, but I'm not comfortable with assuming genders as well. I also have to apologize for the needlessly long explanation in parentheses, and this sentence is making it even more needlessly long.)

1st. Me and John discussed earlier in this thread how legalizing marijuana will make it easier for marijuana users able to buy marijuana without having to go to a drug dealer who also may sell other dangerous drugs, and could also be associated with gangs. This takes the danger out of buying marijuana, and since marijuana causes no permanent damage to the users, the marijuana users can use their safe drug, in safety. Beyond that, the marijuana users will be in less risk of being exposed to other dangerous drugs, and this could cause less people to get addicted to harmful drugs.

2nd. It seems that TKDB has an issue with raising revenue for education funding through marijuana taxes, but I fail to see the problem with this. 

3rd. It could be a viable alternative to alcohol and tobacco. It's not as addictive as alcohol. It doesn't cause any physical effect when an addict is trying to stop using it like alcohol or tobacco does, and causes no damage to the liver, or isn't linked to lung cancer. 

4th. It could become the new wonder drug.  Public acceptance of marijuana is what persuaded the medical community to consider the medicinal benefits of marijuana. Increasing public acceptance of marijuana will translate into a further acceptance of marijuana as a viable medicine which will increase funding for more experimentation, which could in turn, yield even greater benefits. Perhaps we've only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the medicinal benefits of marijuana.

5th. Less arrests for minor drug offenses. Outside of the fact that marijuana offenses disproportionately affect minority groups more, there's also the fact that less people imprisoned for harmless drug "offenses" will cost less for taxpayers to house and feed inmates. The taxes saved could be used for education funding, or infrastructure maintenance, or even the unthinkable, just letting the taxpayers keep the extra money.

6th. Marijuana will create jobs. The marijuana industry will create jobs for people with little skill. You do have to learn how to properly grow and cultivate marijuana, but it doesn't require a lot of schooling to learn these techniques, and many of those people could potentially become interested in botany which could serve as a launch pad for people with little skill, to be able to learn a craft that could make them more money in the future. 

7th. It helps the environment. Many cities are encouraging people to grow gardens on top of their buildings in an effort to mitigate co2 emissions. If marijuana we're grown in these gardens, it would be a double whammy of benefit. 

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB

Do I have any comments?

Classic!!▪ :joy:
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @John_C_87

I'm shocked and appalled. I feel like I'm totally  addressing the transformation made by legislation as it is translated to a United State of Constitutional address by state of its union. 

Just because I have absolutely no idea what any of that means, doesn't mean I'm not addressing it.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @piloteer

@Plaffelvohfen

@John_C_87

Is the taxation and the revenue from the sales of recreational weed, worth it, for those kids, children, and families to being exposed, to the marijuana use of their parent, or parents?
    Yes, or no?

The jobs talk, is a sad byproduct of the legalization of marijuana, rhetoric.

Your talking points are classic pro marijuana industry legalization selling points, that have been expressed by some of their individual talking heads?

Here's what I have been reading for a while now.

1) Feel sorry for the marijuana criminal, and offender, who got themselves incarcerated for their illegal drug use, selling drugs, and being in possession of marijuana? Right?

2) Feel sorry for those marijuana addicts, who went to jail, and put their own families, through needless grief, because the addicts prioritized their addiction, over the needs of their own families? Right?

3) So does this mean, that when a lady is smoking weed, while pregnant, is she placing her addiction, above her unborn baby?

4) See less arrests?

That's too easy to say.

5) Why can't, or couldn't the marijuana addict, quit chasing their next marijuana high, and give their own kids, children, and families, a break from their own drug addiction problems, and turn that drug chasing into reinforcing the bonds with their own kids, children, and families? Right? 

6) Instead of pushing marijuana legalization unto the rest of the public, via the efforts put forth for by the marijuana addicts, pro marijuana advocates, and activitists, by pleading with the public, through the guise of marijuana legalization, to give the marijuana addict, a break from their self created legal problems, because they have a marijuana addiction problem?
    Right? 

That's what the con job that the legalization of marijuana, for the marijuana addicts, verbally smells like?

Cheap, pro marijuana legalization rhetoric spinning?
    Right? 

@piloteer

Posing the same questions to you: 

Who's lying then, to the public as a whole, when it comes to the United States then?

Maybe those states, that have legalized recreational marijuana, to benefit off of the drug use of the marijuana users use, and the marijuana addicts drug abuse? 

Did they maybe lie?

Did some of the marijuana industry (IE, some of the pro marijuana activists, and advocates maybe lie to the citizens in those same states, to help get recreational marijuana legalized?

Did they maybe lie? 

The Polls that were created to help push the liberal toleration of the marijuana user's, and the marijuana addicts drug use, unto the rest of the public that doesn't use recreational weed, like the marijuana user's do, day in, and day out? 

Did those polls lie to the public, via their carefully crafted, pro marijuana selling points?

Did they maybe lie?

Or maybe the rest of those states, who haven't legalized recreational marijuana to suit the needs of the marijuana user, and the marijuana addicts, are those respective representatives of those non legalization states, are they lying to the public, or the constituents, by not pandering to the marijuana user's, by not legalizing recreational weed? 

Did they maybe lie? 

@piloteer : Who's lying, in regards to the legalization of marijuana? 

The questions, are self explanatory.

• piloteer said:
    @John_C_87

I'm shocked and appalled. I feel like I'm totally  addressing the transformation made by legislation as it is translated to a United State of Constitutional address by state of its union. 

Just because I have absolutely no idea what any of that means, doesn't mean I'm not addressing it.

Marijuana is and was legal, and it is the air pollution that creates a exposure of the public to THC which is illegal. Instead of saying marijuana is illegal which is a lie a state can address the state of the union  directly which the exposure by air pollution to the general public.

Changing the state of this union specifically does not undermine the authority of the police while they had been undertaking the preservation of United States Constitution. It addresses a malpractice, which could be accidental in legislation of law in basic principle.

Something the same...….. explained completely different.
  • @TKDB ;

Is the taxation and the revenue from the sales of recreational weed, worth it, for those kids, children, and families to being exposed, to the marijuana use of their parent, or parents?
    Yes, or no?

I don’t understand exposed how Air pollution?

• @TKDB ;
    Is poison ivy Illegal in your state?
    piloteer
  • It is malpractice in law that abuses the United State Constitution and the judicial separation. It is not the separation system that fails the separation guiding independence is not practiced correctly. 
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

I've no idea, what you're going on about?

And, I'm over trying to decipher your individual pro marijuana philosophy?
  • @TKDB

You're mostly as undecipherable as John here... Maybe both of you are not native English speakers (which is fine btw), and it could explain your peculiar syntax... But I believe John is not disingenuous in his argumentation whereas you on the other hand obviously are...
  • TKDB said: @John_C_87 I've no idea, what you're going on about? And, I'm over trying to decipher your individual pro marijuana philosophy?
    @TKDB
     I can make it clear. Marijuana isn’t illegal in whole truth you simply cannot describe a way marijuana can be used legally. And do not care to admit it can be used legally. Therefore you make an unreasonable demand to control TCH as a substance abuse.

@Plaffelvohfen ;

A Presidential state of the Union describes to the governor, or governess of state. Air Pollution by THC (marijuana exhaust) which is the chemical that  gets people stoned, high, under influence is the basic principles. No matter what TKDB describes all concern rotates around that basic principle air pollution. Not Marijuana.

The objective in legalization is to change how something is controlled without undermining or demeaning the precautions previously taken as a drastic measure of common defense to the general welfare. The civil debate is over the timeframe of the drastic measure and the abuses it help create.

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87 ;
    And, I'm over trying to decipher your individual pro marijuana philosophy?

No, you not trying to decipher anything you are not asking question to give anyone that impression. There is a constitutional separation taking place by me. Marijuana is one point (1). THC is a second point (2).

To take a phrase from Short Circuit.  “TDKB no disassemble United State Constitution. Constitution disassemble TDKB.”

• TKDB can you prove marijuana is legal in all United States of America?
  • @John_C_87

Your syntax is so horrible, you make very little sense... Can't you write like a normal person???  

That said, I don't think TKDB's argument revolves around the "pollution" aspect of cannabis usage, this argument can be easily countered anyway... I think his argument revolves around the idea that the altered mental state of someone under THC influence is so incredibly bad that people should not have the right to experience it... I think he is actually really afraid of it, I'm under the impression that he's convinced that consuming THC is exactly the same as injecting pure heroin or doing crystal meth, which only shows how much he doesn't know about the topic... 
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

"I think his argument revolves around the idea that the altered mental state of someone under THC influence is so incredibly bad that people should not have the right to experience it... I think he is actually really afraid of it, I'm under the impression that he's convinced that consuming THC is exactly the same as injecting pure heroin or doing crystal meth, which only shows how much he doesn't know about the topic..."

Are you maybe, a pro marijuana expert?

What pro marijuana fields are you maybe enlightened in?

The pro marijuana industry itself?

The farming of the marijuana plants?

The sellers who sell legalized marijuana, or medicinal marijuana?

The field, of parental marijuana use, around their kids, children, or families?

The field, of pushing the overall legalization of marijuana unto the rest of the public, with the liberal, toleration tool that comprises your pro marijuana ideology?

Are you specifically pro marijuana user, or are you specifically pro kids, children, and family, when it comes to a marijuana user, or marijuana addicts drug use, around those same kids, children, and families? 

Why don't you ask the kids, children, and families of their drug using parents, or parent, if they are maybe "Afraid" for their own parent, or parents health, being affected by their individual drug use?

Or ask those same kids, children, or families, if they themselves, aren't afraid, of their parent, or parents, drug use around them?

Instead of making a statement im my direction, while you're engaging John, in a conversation over me?

• @TKDB

Yes, because you're just white noise in the background at this point... You didn't even came within miles of addressing what I was saying to John on what I think your argument was so... Meh... 
    piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're a pro marijuana expert?

Who views any opposition to your pro marijuana expertise, as this?

"Yes, because you're just white noise in the background at this point..."

Do you have any expert answers, for these untouched questions that you balked at?

Are you specifically pro marijuana user oriented, or are you specifically pro kids, children, and family, when it comes to a marijuana user, or marijuana addicts drug use, around those same kids, children, and families? 

Why don't you ask the kids, children, and families of their drug using parents, or parent, if they are maybe "Afraid" for their own parent, or parents health, being affected by their individual drug use?

Or ask those same kids, children, or families, if they themselves, aren't afraid, of their parent, or parents, drug use around them?

Thank you for educating me, and the rest of the public on your expertise @Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

The below are the answers to your question.

"TKDB can you prove marijuana is legal in all United States of America?"

"States With Legal Recreational & Medical Cannabis

• Alaska
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Maine
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan*
    • Nevada
    • Oregon
    • Vermont
    • Washington
    • Washington D.C."

"States With Medical Cannabis Only

• Alabama* (CBD only)
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas**
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Florida
    • Georgia* (CBD only)
    • Hawaii
    • Illinois
    • Indiana* (CBD only)
    • Iowa (CBD only)
    • Kentucky* (CBD only)
    • Louisiana
    • Maryland
    • Minnesota
    • Mississippi* (CBD only)
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • North Carolina* (CBD only)
    • North Dakota**
    • Ohio**
    • Oklahoma
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina* (CBD only)
    • Tennessee* (CBD only)
    • Texas (CBD only)
    • Utah
    • Virginia* (CBD only)
    • West Virginia**
    • Wisconsin* (CBD only)
    • Wyoming* (CBD only) "

Just because a state, or some states, are pandering to a marijuana users drug use, it fails to make the individual marijuana user, of their individual state, any more right unto itself, in the light of the rest of the country that hasn't broken itself down to pander to the rest, or the other marijuana drug addicts across, the rest of the country?  
  • piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

A prime example of what your self entitled, Pro Marijuana Expertise looks like, a bizarre giphy? 

What no website name dropping, like the below self entitled,  Pro Marijuana websites?

Marijuana Majority?

Or NORML?

@piloteer

Yes, or no?

The jobs talk, is a sad byproduct of the legalization of marijuana, rhetoric.

Your talking points are classic pro marijuana industry legalization selling points, that have been expressed by some of their individual talking heads?

Here's what I have been reading for a while now.

1) Feel sorry for the marijuana criminal, and offender, who got themselves incarcerated for their illegal drug use, selling drugs, and being in possession of marijuana? Right?

2) Feel sorry for those marijuana addicts, who went to jail, and put their own families, through needless grief, because the addicts prioritized their addiction, over the needs of their own families? Right?

3) So does this mean, that when a lady is smoking weed, while pregnant, is she placing her addiction, above her unborn baby?

4) See less arrests?

That's too easy to say.

5) Why can't, or couldn't the marijuana addict, quit chasing their next marijuana high, and give their own kids, children, and families, a break from their own drug addiction problems, and turn that drug chasing into reinforcing the bonds with their own kids, children, and families? Right? 

6) Instead of pushing marijuana legalization unto the rest of the public, via the efforts put forth for by the marijuana addicts, pro marijuana advocates, and activitists, by pleading with the public, through the guise of marijuana legalization, to give the marijuana addict, a break from their self created legal problems, because they have a marijuana addiction problem?
    Right? 

That's what the con job that the legalization of marijuana, for the marijuana addicts, verbally smells like?

Cheap, pro marijuana legalization rhetoric spinning?
    Right? 

@piloteer 

Posing the same questions to you: 

Did they maybe lie?

Did they maybe lie? 

Did they maybe lie?

Did they maybe lie? 

@piloteer : Who's lying, in regards to the legalization of marijuana? 

The questions, are self explanatory.

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

The below are the answers to your question.

"TKDB can you prove marijuana is legal in all United States of America?"

"States With Legal Recreational & Medical Cannabis

• Alaska
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Maine
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan*
    • Nevada
    • Oregon
    • Vermont
    • Washington
    • Washington D.C."

"States With Medical Cannabis Only

• Alabama* (CBD only)
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas**
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Florida
    • Georgia* (CBD only)
    • Hawaii
    • Illinois
    • Indiana* (CBD only)
    • Iowa (CBD only)
    • Kentucky* (CBD only)
    • Louisiana
    • Maryland
    • Minnesota
    • Mississippi* (CBD only)
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • North Carolina* (CBD only)
    • North Dakota**
    • Ohio**
    • Oklahoma
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina* (CBD only)
    • Tennessee* (CBD only)
    • Texas (CBD only)
    • Utah
    • Virginia* (CBD only)
    • West Virginia**
    • Wisconsin* (CBD only)
    • Wyoming* (CBD only) "

Just because a state, or some states, are pandering to a marijuana users drug use, it fails to make the individual marijuana user, of their individual state, any more right unto itself, in the light of the rest of the country that hasn't broken itself down to pander to the rest, or the other marijuana drug addicts across, the rest of the country?  

Can I just translate all the above as a simple no TKDB cannot prove marijuana is legal in every state in the United states of America? No pandering to marijuana he has always been incapable of this learned skill, marijuana as provably legal in America without a medical purpose.

Every state in America has a form of legal recreational marijuana 100% legal as things in America are proven to be separated on united state constitutional principle in a court of law. It might help if you tell every one the whole truth about how Marijuana has been regulated by law as a substance abuse in relationship to air pollution, right? Haven’t you been saying all along people who smoke weed, pot marijuana are said to be abusing THC to get high as a pass time? This pass time is dangerous to the common welfare?

• TKDB no disassemble United States Constitution. 
    United State Constitution disassemble TKDB's...…………Lies!. United State Constitution alive! United State Constitution sees all...……..truth see all lies...……….

• Can you prove marijuana is legal in all the states of America?
     Blink once for yes, blink twice for no.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Why don't you reach out to the Governor, of your state, and ask this simple question?

What is more important to your individual state?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual state?
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @ZeusAres42

@Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer

Why don't you reach out to the Governor's, of your states, and ask this simple question?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual state?

Or if you live outside of the United States, reach out to the leader, of your country, and ask the same simple question?

What is more important to your individual country?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual country? 
  • @TKDB

I would say it is worth it for those children to have more funding for their education from taxing marijuana, because there is no scientific evidence that shows that marijuana use among children goes up when marijuana is legalized. According to your argument, if marijuana is legalized, more parents will use it in front of their children, so their children will use it also because they learned it from their parents. PROVE IT!!!!!! That's kind of what you need to do to be a persuasive debater, not, UNK NO LIKE SMOKE, SO UNK SAY SMASH JOINTS INTO GROUND. UNK!!!!!!! 

First off, if someone in the US wants to do marijuana, they probably will have no trouble getting it no matter what state they live in. It's fairly simple to get even in states where it's illegal. Legalizing marijuana has not made it easier to get in my state, because it wasn't ever a problem getting it anyway. So all those pot fiends in all those states where marijuana is illegal, are sure to already have all the marijuana they want, and the number of pot fiends does not increase when a state makes it legal, so it's logical to believe more children will become pot- heads if it becomes legal. I don't know of anyone who doesn't use marijuana, who suddenly became pot-heads and began making folk art simply because marijuana became legal in our state. If you know of any circumstances like that, feel free to keep it to yourself. 

If you have any real evidence that pro-marijuana propagandists are lying, then please demonstrate who, why, and how. If you could do it without resorting to UNK SAY YOU LIBERAL SO YOU MARIJUANA ADDICT, that would be nice. Remember what we talked about before with your temper? I think if you told us what it is that marijuana legalization will do that worries you the most (without just saying it will liberalize us, because that doesn't even make any sense), you may find you actually have a good argument to make. Because, just calling me a pro-marijuana propagandist isn't actually an argument, because I could just call you an anti-marijuana propagandist, and you'll realize that's not a proper retort. People will listen to you if you want them to hear you.

https://www.westword.com/news/teen-marijuana-use-in-colorado-has-gone-down-since-legalization-10448706
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Why don't you reach out to the Governor, of your state, and ask this simple question?

Do you feel not knowing something is already legal as a recreational use can have implication as governing as taxation has, and has not been pay on it already in legal principle ?
  • Is it reasonable to believe a person who does not understand the true legality of marijuana may not in turn be fit to represent the legislative issue as a whole?
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @piloteer

You're dodging a simple question, by defending your pro marijuana ideology, with a farce on a pro marijuana answer.

You're going to hide behind your empty Education talking point? 

"I would say it is worth it for those children to have more funding for their education from taxing marijuana, because there is no scientific evidence that shows that marijuana use among children goes up when marijuana is legalized."

And this argument defines the problem with a marijuana addicts, drug addiction problem?

"First off, if someone in the US wants to do marijuana, they probably will have no trouble getting it no matter what state they live in. It's fairly simple to get even in states where it's illegal."

So, The money made off of the marijuana addicts in those states, are worth more than a fair and equal home life to the same kids, that were all should be thinking about?

Your answer is obvious, the legalization of marijuana is more important than the kids, children, and families, of your state right?

What state are you a part of piloteer?

I'll ask your Govenor myself.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

What state are you a part of?

I'll ask your Governor also.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB

You see what I'm talking about? You're not defending your arguments at all, you technically don't even have one yet. All you seem to be able to do is lob meaningless criticism of my argument. I already explained that legalization of marijuana does not cause more adults or children to use it when they have not in the past. You didn't even address that. You also still have no proof that legalization will cause parents to use it in front of their children, all we have is your "feelings" that it will, and feelings are unreliable (yours especially). I didn't dodge any questions from you, I answered them with logical reasoning without letting my emotions dictate my point of view. Here's a question for you though, and I will use capital letters so everyone here will see whether you answer it or not.

TKDB, CAN YOU PROVE THAT LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA CAUSES MORE CHILDREN TO USE IT, OR WILL YOU JUST DODGE THE QUESTION? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @piloteer

And you are a chronic pro marijuana talking points pusher, right? 

Who dislikes any opposing arguments that goes against the grain of your ideology, right?

Prove it? Where's the real world non pro marijuana industry information to back your argument up at?

"I already explained that legalization of marijuana does not cause more adults or children to use it when they have not in the past."

Because, I don't believe your statement.

Did you personally interview those kids, children, and families who are living with a marijuana user, or addict, and they told you personally that their mom's and dad's don't use marijuana legally, or illegally around them?

"You also still have no proof that legalization will cause parents to use it in front of their children, all we have is your "feelings" that it will, and feelings are unreliable (yours especially)."

And again, all you're doing, is defending your pro marijuana feelings, and on the internet, with an anonymous name? 

You remind me, of one of the characters from the "COPS" show, who dodges the questions from the police, to help avoid, the self incrimination, of themselves?

"I didn't dodge any questions from you, I answered them with logical reasoning without letting my emotions dictate my point of view."

I'm pro kid, pro children, pro family, and pro public.

The burden of proof, is on you, to answer your own question, because my burden of proof, comes from:

Parents Opposed to Pot.

And CALM, Citizens Against The Legalization of Marijuana.

You're the individual with the pro marijuana industry, pro marijuana jobs, pro taxation and revenue, and pro medicinal marijuana wonder drug talking points, right?

"TKDB, CAN YOU PROVE THAT LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA CAUSES MORE CHILDREN TO USE IT, OR WILL YOU JUST DODGE THE QUESTION?"

Are you pro kids, pro children, pro family, and pro public?

Because you arguments, do not sound that way.

Reason being, recreational marijuana isn't legal across the country, is it?

And there aren't any Pro marijuana polls, that have ever expressed 100% approval by the United States, that has shown, that all of the legal voters in the US, have showed unanimous support for weed legalization, is there?

And I have yet to see a poll, conducted to show where parents have concurred with your question to me either?

"TKDB, CAN YOU PROVE THAT LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA CAUSES MORE CHILDREN TO USE IT, OR WILL YOU JUST DODGE THE QUESTION?"
    Plaffelvohfenpiloteer
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

The answer to that question is kind of sad. What state am I part of? I was part of the United State of America up until you do not acknowledge the ability to understand or learn marijuana is legal recreationally in all states of America and has been for some time. 

• The transfer is on the state of the union is to be made on THC as a air pollutant.

This is were my Presidential state of the union seeks liberty, as by your acknowledgements It appears I have no representation on any of the taxation I have spent on legal marijuana. This is going back decades ago.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    So none of the pro marijuana industry, pro marijuana jobs, pro taxation and revenue, and pro medicinal marijuana wonder drug talking points, individuals, have the nerve to reach out to the Governor's of your individual state to ask them, this simple question?

"What is more important to your individual state?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual state?"

@John_C_87

Your answer is typically sad, and common:

"The answer to that question is kind of sad. What state am I part of? I was part of the United State of America up until you do not acknowledge the ability to understand or learn marijuana is legal recreationally in all states of America and has been for some time."

It speaks to how you argue? 
  •  Good morning to you to. Funny I don't see many references to THC levels and air pollution while a person has to answer questions at least to be a typical common answer? I'm not arguing I'm informing you of a common defense to the general welfare. Marijuana is already recreationally legal as a whole truth. Any legislation written did not create a united state in which all marijuana is illegal.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 483 Pts
    edited June 2019
    Interesting... Now I get it!!

piloteer
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer

@ZeusAres42

@John_C_87

https://www.thelaughinggrass.com/nbcwsj-poll-60-percent-americans-now-support-marijuana-legalization/

Evidence to the fact, that the entirety of the United States, across the board, doesn't support the legalization of marijuana rhetoric, entirely, does it?

The 18-34 year olds, are at 73% (This demographic isn't surprising)

The Democrats are at 73% (This demographic isn't surprising)

The 35-49 year olds, are at 67% (This demographic isn't surprising)

The Independents at 64% (This demographic isn't surprising)

All Americans 60% (This demographic has become common place, pro marijuana industry talking points rhetoric)

The 50-64 year olds, are at 54% (This demographic isn't surprising either, but, it's enlightening and educational, because this age group isnt entirely on board, or completely in agreement with the pro marijuana industry either is it?)

Republicans 43% (They arent supportive of the pro marijuana industry rhetoric, are they?)

Seniors 38% (They arent supportive of the pro marijuana industry rhetoric, are they?)

@Plaffelvohfen,

Do you have more of your bizarre giphys, at the ready, to do your common place, silent pro marijuana industry protesting for your arguments? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • So in basic principle again you are simply saying people in general do not know recreational marijuana is currently legal at all? Zero Representation on the taxation paid for the sale's of past marijuana? 
    And, you are now also aware of this fact people in general do not know recreational marijuana is already legal?

When the statistics are taken are the people informed of this basic Constitutional right by the people taking the poll? Do the people taking the poll know marijuana is already legal and has been collecting taxation for some time? Apparently by your witness account 100% unrepresented by governing at the moment.
    By statistic evaluation do you believe the peoples are concern over marijuana as a air pollution by THC, or rather the danger the person creates by the possession of marijuana?

You are not creating a constitutional separation addressing the severity or level of crime you set in question as it is taking place. By your own account.

Before we gone on the point of a persons right to seek alternative natural or organic medication in replacement of some prescribed chemicals. By the way a medical and legal malpractice can take place when a governing body describes a substance as narcotic and the questions its very medical legality when prescribed as a less potent substitute. By the way what might turn out most reveling is how in truth we all share the united state of Pro marijuana. This includes you TKDB.