Marijuana should be legal, change my mind. - Page 6 - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Marijuana should be legal, change my mind.
in Politics

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

You're on your own pro marijuana industry island, pandering to yourself, and to the rest of the other pro marijuana industry suppportive talking heads?

Thank you for your continued education, on how you're educating the public, via your pro marijuana industry argument?
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    To the Governor's, of those states that legalized recreational marijuana, for the recreational marijuana user's?

That legalized marijuana, apparently, to make money off of the marijuana user's, to fund your taxation, and revenue coffers?

To apparently, create new jobs, IE the marijuana farmer's, and the legalized marijuana seller's?

Could you do the public, a PDA (Public Service Announcement) favor? 

And answer 2 simple questions?

(Because apparently some of the pro marijuana industry crowd, refuse to reach out to each one of you, to ask you these questions themselves?)

So, I'm asking you the Governor's of:

Washington
    Oregon
    Alaska
    California
    Colorado
    Nevada
    Illinois
    New York
    Maine
    Massachusetts
    Vermont
    Michigan
    Washington D.C.

What is more important to your individual states?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual states? 

piloteer
  • @TKDB

You actually think those governors are members of DI?? You must believe they are because you're directly addressing them here... Wow, talk about self-delusion... Seek help!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    piloteer
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

Your dramatic statement isn't the point.

At least, I'm addressing them in a public forum on the internet?

What have you done lately, via your pro marijuana industry mindset?

But make irrelevant, dramatic statements like this, from behind your anonymous name, "Plaffelvohfen?"

"You actually think those governors are members of DI??"

"You must believe they are because you're directly addressing them here... Wow, talk about self-delusion... Seek help!!"

@piloteer ;

What's so scary about the below questions?

To the Governor's, of those states that legalized recreational marijuana, for the recreational marijuana user's?

That legalized marijuana, apparently, to make money off of the marijuana user's, to fund your taxation, and revenue coffers?

To apparently, create new jobs, IE the marijuana farmer's, and the legalized marijuana seller's?

Could you do the public, a PDA (Public Service Announcement) favor? 

And answer 2 simple questions?

(Because apparently some of the pro marijuana industry crowd, refuse to reach out to each one of you, to ask you these questions themselves?)

So, I'm asking you the Governor's of:

Washington (Jay Inslee)
    Oregon (Kate Brown)
    Alaska (Mike Dunleavy)
    California (Gavin Newsom)
    Colorado (Jared Polis)
    Nevada (Steve Sisolak)
    Illinois (J. B. Pritzker)
    Maine (Janet Mills)
    Massachusetts (Charlie Baker)
    Vermont (Phil Scott)
    Michigan (Gretchen Whitmer)
    Washington D.C. (Muriel Bowser)

What is more important to your individual states?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual states?  

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB ;

My understanding is you are talking about legalized use of THC not marijuana. Recreational marijuana has always been legal. Air pollution created by marijuana in the form of release of THC and the recreational use of THC has always been the constitutional agenda by law. 

• Okay, so realistically an elected Governor does not have to be a member to ready some posts every now and then on any debate website. And we can go on for days on a debate about the job description created by the word Governor of state which is not a President of United states.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Prove it?

"Recreational marijuana has always been legal."

Because not all of the state's have recreational marijuana as legal, do they?

• edited June 2019

Plaffelvohfen

The unexamined thought is not worth thinking.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @ZeusAres42

Do you have a point to make?

What is more important to your individual state @ZeusAres42?

The legalization of recreational marijuana, or the millions of families in your individual state?  
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Yes, all states have a legal form of recreational marijuana. ( As an expert witness I can ask for expenses to provide, or provide instruction on how to locate said proof.) What the states have not created is a union on the people's recreational THC use. Which is most often achieve through the burning of marijuana which places the THC into the air.

Do I believe there is a recreational use for the chemical THC? Yes and it is this substance which would require regulation by state law. There is also reason to believe there is substance abuse by civil action the ahs been taken by some people who abuse marijuana by not using it to ingest THC. There motive or high is created by money and the means to which the work at achieving this goal is far more sinister and dangerous to the public.
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Yes, all states have a legal form of recreational marijuana. ( As an expert witness I can ask for expenses to provide, or provide instruction on how to locate said proof.) What the states have not created is a union on the people's recreational THC use. Which is most often achieve through the burning of marijuana which places the THC into the air.

Do I believe there is a recreational use for the chemical THC? Yes and it is this substance which would require regulation by state law. There is also reason to believe there is substance abuse by civil action the ahs been taken by some people who abuse marijuana by not using it to ingest THC. There motive or high is created by money and the means to which the work at achieving this goal is far more sinister and dangerous to the public.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

I have no clue, what it is, that is coming from your mind, via your keyboard.

On either one of your statements.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    https://archives.drugabuse.gov/rise-in-marijuanas-thc-levels

"A Rise in Marijuana’s THC Levels"

"High Reading Level: 

Marijuana potency, as detected in confiscated samples, has steadily increased over the past few decades.2 In the early 1990s, the average THC content in confiscated cannabis samples was roughly 3.7 percent for marijuana and 7.5 percent for sinsemilla (a higher potency marijuana from specially tended female plants). In 2013, it was 9.6 percent for marijuana and 16 percent for sinsemilla.28 Also, newly popular methods of smoking or eating THC-rich hash oil extracted from the marijuana plant (a practice called "dabbing") may deliver very high levels of THC to the user. The average marijuana extract contains over 50 percent THC, with some samples exceeding 80 percent. These trends raise concerns that the consequences of marijuana use could be worse than in the past, particularly among new users or in young people, whose brains are still developing (see "What are marijuana’s long-term effects on the brain?").

Researchers do not yet know the full extent of the consequences when the body and brain (especially the developing brain) are exposed to high concentrations of THC or whether the recent increases in emergency department visits by people testing positive for marijuana are related to rising potency. The extent to which marijuana users adjust for increased potency by using less or by smoking it differently is also unknown. Recent studies suggest that experienced users may adjust the amount they smoke and how much they inhale based on the believed strength of the marijuana they are using, but are not able to fully compensate for variations in potency.29,30

Low Reading Level : 

The amount of THC in marijuana has been increasing steadily over the past few decades.4 For a new user, this may mean exposure to higher THC levels with a greater chance of a harmful reaction. Higher THC levels may explain the rise in emergency room visits involving marijuana use.

The popularity of edibles also increases the chance of users having harmful reactions. Edibles take longer to digest and produce a high. Therefore, people may consume more to feel the effects faster, leading to dangerous results.

Dabbing is yet another growing trend. More people are using marijuana extracts that provide stronger doses, and therefore stronger effects, of THC (see "Marijuana Extracts").

Higher THC levels may mean a greater risk for addiction if users are regularly exposing themselves to high doses. "

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    Maybe in a sense, the law making recreational marijuana legal, could be viewed as a probable Gateway Law,) that is, in a sense slowly going about, and endangering innocent people, (IE; unborn babies, newborns, toddlers, kids, children, senior citizens, and families in general?)

Than it does to benefit the marijuana user's, marijuana addicts, the former criminals, and offenders, who were previously incarcerated for their illegal marijuana use, marijuana possession, and illegal drug selling charges?

So the term Gateway Law, makes sense, when there are thousands of drug addicts across the country, who wish to see the other illegal street drugs, legalized along with recreational marijuana?

Because in some instances, a drug addict, getting high, and endangering their own families in the process, is worth the hypothetical legalizing of meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, PCP, LSD, and prescription drug abuse as well?

And do it on the Popularity Coattails of Medical marijuana, and recreational marijuana being legalized to suit the individual needs of the recreational marijuana user?

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB ;

So, with all that placed in written in the two past post you are just saying yes you understand that marijuana is not the issue at all, and air pollution by THC contamination is the concern you and many other people have.

TKDB are you a drug abuser? Do you think people on need to take or become addicted to drugs to abuse them? f

When you say gateway drug are accounting for contamination of marijuana with strong narcotics, some of them prescription?

• And do it on the Popularity Coattails of Medical marijuana, and recreational marijuana being legalized to suit the individual needs of the recreational marijuana user?
    In whole truth none of these people are using marijuna they are taking THC in truth they are derstoying Marijuana. I don't understand the reason for the lie as a united state? There is a pattern that is developing with a term like abortion as a form of legislatioin.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

I'm saying that I do not understand you at all, so your commentary, I don't know where you are trying to go with it?

I don't speak, the language of your individual mindset.
  • You are creating a legal malpractice in legislation of law. The basic principles which regulates a public use of a narcotic like heroin and opioid are very different that the principles which would be approved by constitution on marijuana. Substance abuse is a criminal accusation and can be proven in a court of law to occur in two directions Constitutional ownership of a substance and the regulation of ownership of a substance unconstitutionally. Abuse is the way an action is taken against a people, and a state of the union of United states of America have a profound right to liberty under independence.

The Presidential state of the Union on behalf of the United States Constitution to reprenatives of state matter, should be, and could be, regulation of THC as an air born pollutant and not the substance which creates the pollution itself. The State's in question can then go on to regulate clearly the amounts of THC in a persons blood stream which would be considered allowable by it impairment. 

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Same argument in regards to your other previous pro marijuana arguments.

I'm saying, that I still do not understand you at all, so your commentary, I don't know where you are trying to go with it?

Please take your argument, before the SCOTUS, and see what they tell you? 
  • @TKDB
    Please take your argument, before the SCOTUS, and see what they tell you? 

Please, do the same...

• (FKDB said) I'm saying, that I still do not understand you at all, so your commentary, I don't know where you are trying to go with it?

There is an issue in basic principle, I am the President of the United State held in this matter. The Executive office of the United States of America is not relevant as just like you it does not have any title in representation made by state of the union Marijuana is recreationally legal. It is a whole truth Marijuana is already recreationally legal and you are promoting the regulation of what should have been only THC and not marijuana. 

I've created a state of the union that addresses an issue on behalf of all men created equally before Constitutional principle. At this point it is best if communication is made to every state which is directing the recreational use of marijuana past the precedent legal precedent it holds in whole truth.

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

I'm saying, that I still do not understand you at all, so your commentary, I don't know where you are trying to go with it?

In a criminal sense it would matter if you understand or understood my use of constitutional separation, there is no crime here so it does not matter what you understand. This is not a criminal inquiry, or accusation of a crime in any way. This is a form of tribunal about malpractice of law which is about a mistake taking place, how long it has been taking place, it is about the substance held in abuse, how many ways it is abused by different objectives of a substance and why the mistake as abuse should still takes place.

This is not a political negotation the declaration made by you is indepenced,  human safty is a question of independence. The amount of marijuana as a substance neccesary to smother someone to harm or kill them is not the same as the amount of marijuana neccesary to share a abuse made on THC, or worse a substantally more potent narcotic.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Still haven't a clue, as to what, you're carrying on about.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

You first?

And educate the SCOTUS, on your agenda?

Do you have any real world counter arguments for the below?

Maybe in a sense, the law making recreational marijuana legal, could be viewed as a probable Gateway Law,) that is, in a sense slowly going about, and endangering innocent people, (IE; unborn babies, newborns, toddlers, kids, children, senior citizens, and families in general?)

Than it does to benefit the marijuana user's, marijuana addicts, the former criminals, and offenders, who were previously incarcerated for their illegal marijuana use, marijuana possession, and illegal drug selling charges?

So the term Gateway Law, makes sense, when there are thousands of drug addicts across the country, who wish to see the other illegal street drugs, legalized along with recreational marijuana?

Because in some instances, a drug addict, getting high, and endangering their own families in the process, is worth the hypothetical legalizing of meth, heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, PCP, LSD, and prescription drug abuse as well?

And do it on the Popularity Coattails of Medical marijuana, and recreational marijuana being legalized to suit the individual needs of the recreational marijuana user? 
  • @TKDB

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

Purposeful silence, while your pro marijuana using brethren, had to have a law created to cater to their marijuana user, and abusing needs?

Please continue, to educate the public, with your Pro Marijuana Agenda Education? 
  • @TKDB

I will!  Got other things to do atm but I'll be back to play later...
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

Yeah, playing the pro marijuana supporting game?

The games played at the expense of those kids, children, and families, being affected by the marijuana user, and the marijuana abusers? 

• TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

Still haven't a clue, as to what, you're carrying on about.
    That is the whole point that is made on our debate when addressing legal malpractice. There is a situation that is not being addressed and the reason is do to the lack of understanding or the ability to display an understanding to a whole truth. Marijuana should be legal is a untrue statement because marijuana is legal recreational and has nothing to do with the Abuse of the substance THC.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

The only pro marijuana individual, talking about this non argument, "debate when addressing legal malpractice."

Is you.
  • TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

The only pro marijuana individual, talking about this non argument, "debate when addressing legal malpractice."

Is you.

Okay you may be right how do you understand I am performing a legal malpractice in preserving constitution?

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

@ZeusAres42

@Plaffelvohfen

@piloteer

Why don't you take your argument before the SCOTUS?

Or before the representatives of the Parents Opposed to Pot website?

Or the CALM website?

And see if the parents from those websites, will argue with your same argument that you are exhibiting on this website?

Or maybe you can't debate a parent, who isn't pro marijuana oriented, with your pro marijuana ideology? 

I wonder, if some of the pro marijuana crowd are frightened by the real life, or real world opinions of those parents, who aren't going to put up with your pro marijuana ideological arguments? 

Maybe that's why some have been peddling their pro marijuana rhetoric for years now on the internet?

You're not going to be told that your pro marijuana rhetoric is wrong?

For the rest of the kids, children, and families, who aren't living with the real life marijuana smokers, and marijuana addicts, that the kids, children, and families who have been living with their parents marijuana addiction issues for years now, have been dealing with? 

Show one website, that isn't pro marijuana industry oriented, that the parents, who aren't marijuana user's, or addicts, are 100% in agreement, with Marijuana legalization? 

Where they are happy with the taxation and revenue, being made from the sales of legalized marijuana, being sold to a marijuana addict? 

That those same parents, are OK with the marijuana using parents, getting high around their kids, children, or families? 

One of the four of you, I'm sure, can provide that kind of evidence right?

Plaffelvohfen
  • " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "

• this debate is old and boring now.

The unexamined thought is not worth thinking.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

Doesn't the Marijuana industry, maybe publish some pro marijuana talking points, to help some of the pro marijuana rhetoric ideology pushers, push the pro marijuana rhetoric, via their electronic devices?

Is your video from YouTube, pro marijuana industry supported? 

@ZeusAres42

A parent, or parents, getting high around their own, kids, children, and families in general is what boring and old looks like.

"this debate is old and boring now."

Teenagers have committed suicide in regards to their marijuana use.

What are your thoughts on that? 

• @TKDB
    Show one website, that isn't pro marijuana industry oriented, that the parents, who aren't marijuana user's, or addicts, are 100% in agreement, with Marijuana legalization? 

https://www.votehemp.com/press_releases/2017-annual-retail-sales-for-hemp-products/
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

Show one website, that isn't pro marijuana industry oriented, that the parents, who aren't marijuana user's, or addicts, are 100% in agreement, with Marijuana. legalization? 

"Furthermore, per Vote Hemp advocacy on the issue, The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 expands federally legal commercial hemp cultivation to tribal lands, reservations and U.S. territories—lands that had previously been omitted in Sec. 7606 of the Farm Bill, which allowed only for hemp farming programs in ‘States.’"

"per Vote Hemp advocacy."

Your articles doesn't have one quotation from any non marijuana using parents, or parent, does it?

But the Vote Hemp advocacy group gets a mention in the article though?

Your argument failed itself.

Let me guess, you're going to reuse, your 
    "debate when addressing legal malpractice," argument again right? 
    Plaffelvohfen

• "Furthermore, per Vote Hemp advocacy on the issue, The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 expands federally legal commercial hemp cultivation to tribal lands, reservations and U.S. territories—lands that had previously been omitted in Sec. 7606 of the Farm Bill, which allowed only for hemp farming programs in ‘States.’"

Marijuana is hemp you are saying marijuana should be and is illegal as a united state, yet the basic principle of the suggestion of your regulation is on the air emissions of THC to children exposed by THC's release into the air. My argument is not failing, it is being ignored as not understood. Not understanding something is only an alibi for criminally knowing not overall malpractice of a condition. The children are at a greater risk of narcotic contamination by additives unknowingly placed in marijuana, Phencyclidine, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, etc. While punishments to parents that make violation of air pollution in the ways you describe can be addressed directly by THC levels.
  • @TKDB ;
    Let me guess, you're going to reuse, your 
    "debate when addressing legal malpractice," argument again right? 

"The shoe fits Sidnerella"
    The possition does not say you are the blame only  it is stating there is blame of continual along this unconsitutionalo course. Dealing with Marijuana and not THC directly.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

You're addicted to your own sad pro marijuana industry mindset, while there are kids, children, and families, across the country who suffering, and are being exposed to their parent, or parents marijuana abuse?

Keep being the talking head, and apparently, I'm guessing, that you are condoning, the illegal, and legalized acts of the marijuana user's, and marijuana addicts, who apparently, can't decide, between their own drug use, or their own families, health, and well being?

Have I defined, how your individual pro marijuana industry argument, apparently exists in your head, that you keep typing over and over again, with more rhetoric like this from you?

It's almost Pulitzer Prize winning literature:

"The position does not say you are the blame only  it is stating there is blame of continual along this unconsitutionalo course. Dealing with Marijuana and not THC directly."

Call a press conference on YouTube, 

And via face time, tell those kids, children, and families across the country, who are living with their parents marijuana use, and addictions, that via your pro marijuana industry ideology, that you personally support, those marijuana using parents, over their own kids, children, and families? 

And I wonder, how many likes on YouTube, that you might get? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB ;
    You're addicted to your own sad pro marijuana industry mindset, while there are kids, children, and families, across the country who suffering, and are being exposed to their parent, or parents marijuana abuse?

What is scary is you say this like describing a lie that marijuana is illegal as a united state in America has help any of those kids in the past. Why are you not telling the whole truth in that the kids may be exposed unknowingly to much stronger narcotic's those drugs that can be hidden in marijuana in small amounts because of unconstitutional public regulation? As for money this United State can shift the numeric axiom of how it measures its cost of Federal Reserved Receipt, offered as Note to the public on all debt. 
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @John_C_87

Go ahead, and arrange your press conference through YouTube, and tell the country the below?

(Go ahead, and share the link here, and we'll all get to watch @John_C_87 educate the entire country with your "pro parental marijuana user, supportive rhetoric?")

Make a household name out of your name John?

And express, all of the below to the camera?

And keep being the talking head, and apparently, I'm guessing, that you are condoning, the illegal, and legalized acts of the marijuana user's, and marijuana addicts, who apparently, can't decide, between their own drug use, or their own families, health, and well being?

Have I defined, how your individual pro marijuana industry argument, apparently exists in your head, that you keep typing over and over again, with more rhetoric like this from you?

It's almost Pulitzer Prize winning literature:

"The position does not say you are the blame only  it is stating there is blame of continual along this unconsitutionalo course. Dealing with Marijuana and not THC directly."

Call a press conference on YouTube, 

And via face time, tell those kids, children, and families across the country, who are living with their parents marijuana use, and addictions, that via your pro marijuana industry ideology, that you personally support, those marijuana using parents, over their own kids, children, and families? 

And I wonder, how many likes on YouTube, that you might get? 

Your audience is waiting. 

Plaffelvohfen
  •  TKDB

I am posting a truth in a debate forum about marijuana being already legal as a justification to make a correction of a misinformed idea marijuana holds a united state as illegal. If you are going to argue please at least get back on forum topic.

• TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

No, you're preaching your pro marijuana industry rhetoric to yourself.

You're the one who's off topic.

And, some of the marijuana using parents, are off topic from being full time parents, because apparently, their addiction keeps them from being a real world parent, or parents, to their kids, children, or families?

And they have been off topic family wise,  for decades. 

I'm pro kid, children, and family, in the face of some of the pro marijuana rhetoric pushing crowd.

And apparently the taxation and revenue made off of the weed addicts, who are getting their weed from the legalized drug sellers, is maybe more important than those kids, children, and families, who are being exposed to their parent, or parents marijuana drug use? 

I expressed the above, because you, nor any of the pro marijuana rhetoric pushing crowd, has outrightly denied that fact? 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @John_C_87

I hope you realize by now that TKDB cannot stay on topic... You have better chances to teach a rock how to sing than have him argue logically and in good faith... Must be biological defect or something...
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're off topic as well.

I'm not the topic.

But you attack my argument, with your rhetoric, because you don't have a single pro marijuana industry argument, to counter these simple questions? 

And, some of the marijuana using parents, are off topic from being full time parents, because apparently, their addiction keeps them from being a real world parent, or parents, to their kids, children, or families?

And they have been off topic family wise,  for decades. 

I'm pro kid, children, and family, in the face of some of the pro marijuana rhetoric pushing crowd.

And apparently the taxation and revenue made off of the weed addicts, who are getting their weed from the legalized drug sellers, is maybe more important than those kids, children, and families, who are being exposed to their parent, or parents marijuana drug use? 

I expressed the above, because you, nor any of the pro marijuana rhetoric pushing crowd, has outrightly denied that fact?  

Educate the public, with some of your pro marijuana industry talking points?

What's more important to those states that legalized recreational marijuana, to make money off of those taxation and revenue dollars?

Is that recreational marijuana taxation and revenue, is maybe more important, than those kids, children, and families, that are unfairly, and unequally, being unjustifiably exposed to their parents legalized, or illegal marijuana use?

@Plaffelvohfen, Where's your pro marijuana industry counter argument, for the above questions?
  • @John_C_87

I was wondering, are you making a difference between pollution involving THC and pollution from any other chemical components or are they in essence the same pollution?
  • @John_C_87

I hope you realize by now that TKDB cannot stay on topic... You have better chances to teach a rock how to sing than have him argue logically and in good faith... Must be biological defect or something...
    Yeah I find it kind of fun...……...as a distraction by practice on building patients.

I was wondering, are you making a difference between pollution involving THC and pollution from any other chemical components or are they in essence the same pollution?  I am a person simply addressing a legal precedent of what appears to be air pollution issue which is hiden by a law on the ownership of an object that grows as a plant. This is not a gentic original designed by humans it is a plant grown in nature by an organic existance. The understanding given to me is law is like medicne and has levels of practice which can be found to be in malpractice of the overall gedneral welfare. 

Marijuana is not illgal as a united state globally, American farmers simply cannot grow marijuana in large quantaty for rope or hemp cloth. This is more than likely over issues set by are delcration of independence from England over trade of goods. Opium and hashies have had a long history of issues in England, China, and muchnof then middle East alike. America is a United State formed on what should be consitutional separation not democratic sepration.

What we do in defending and preservation of a United States Consitution is not allow democratic abuse by placing goverment in a agument of negligence. A person can hold a billion tones of marijuana and it would not hurt anyone it simply costs a fortune to store safley. Death will take place ina room filled with marijuana smoke as the death would occur with any fire. The question not being askled of me as a ,voter by state of the union is how much danger is taking place greater or less than the legal precedent that is already in place to protect us from negligence by malpractic.
  • Basically  Plaffelvohfen Safety issues are a declaration made on independence before they are translated into a constitutional basic principle and a constitutional legal precedent.
  • TKDBTKDB 187 Pts
    edited June 2019
    @Plaffelvohfen

@John_C_87

I wonder how many real life, recreational marijuana user's, are participating in this forum?

I'm calling the legalization of recreational marijuana a joke.

For profit, and apparently for votes, and for the marijuana addict, placing their individual addictions above their own families?

Because it gives the addicts what they wanted.

@Plaffelvohfen

Are you pro marijuana industry oriented first?

And pro kid, pro children, and pro family second?

Some of the state's in the United States, can do better when it comes to its (financial issues, or taxation and revenue problems) without some of those states, having to compromise themselves, to cater, pander, and coddle, to the recreational marijuana user's, legal, and illegal marijuana use?

And I'm wondering, as well, why the pro kid, children, and family questions, maybe weren't asked to some of the law maker's, or some of the pro marijuana individuals, prior to recreational marijuana being legalized in those states, where weed has been legalized?

Because on YouTube, so far, I've yet to see, or hear, any of the apparent pro industry individuals, express about how those parent, or parents legalized marijuana use, around the marijuana user's kids, might affect those kids?

Or if they agree, with a pregnant lady using marijuana while being pregnant?

(I've never heard a law maker, who's considering the legalization of recreational marijuana in their individual state, or any pro marijuana industry supporter, being asked, to answer a question of such importance before?)

Reality based questions, that apparently weren't asked by any news anchor, towards any of the pro marijuana industry supporters, with a news camera before their faces?

When questions, like the above aren't being asked in real life, then the public, isnt BEING properly educated on a marijuana addicts drug use, around their kids, or an unborn baby?

So in a sense, some of the public, might not know, if they are being educated by a complete truth, or if lies weren't being told to the public, because some chose not to ask those questions, that can affect the lives of an unborn baby, or toddlers, children, or those families, living with a family members, marijuana addiction problems?

Because, I'm not afraid of saying I'm pro kids, pro children, pro sober family, and pro public, unlike some of the pro marijuana crowds refusal to answer that simple of a question?