Did Flynn mislead Trump administration and will get kicked out? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Did Flynn mislead Trump administration and will get kicked out?
in Politics

By agsragsr 851 Pts
Looks like some are saying that Flynn mislead Trump administration regarding his discussions with Russia. 
Will he be able to keep confidence from President Trump or now get fired?
https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-white-house/index.html#pt0-896087
  1. Live Poll

What do you think

7 votes
    1. Flynn mislead and will now get fired
      57.14%
    2. Flynn mislead, but will keep his job
      28.57%
    3. Flynn didn't mislead Trump administration
      14.29%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• It looks like he misled Pence and likely will get fired.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Yes, Flynn was misleading and already got fired. He was found to have ties to Russia. Many were sceptacle in the first place, but are now extra-scepticle of Teumo and his controversial self as well as his cabinet.
  • It didn't take Trump long to make that decision.  Trust is key, and that was violated.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • He got fired today. Also, amazing website. I found it through Debate.org. I am deleting my other Debate Website accounts and only using debateisland.com. I am not receiving a newsletter. When I try to make a debate, It posts, but doesn't take me to the home page. Although, that's okay, most likely bugs, most websites have them. Good job DebateIsland.com, it's the best debate website ever. I am using this from now. Good debates.
  • I predicted him getting fired yesterday on this poll, but didn't anticipate decision so quickly.  That was right call by Trump.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Good call.  He had to go.
  • He may have been able to keep his job.
  • He did mislead them and had ties to Russia.