Google VS Bing? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Google VS Bing?
in Technology

Which search engine do you find to be better?
Google- Alphabet.
Bing- Microsoft.
what's better?
  1. Live Poll

which search engine is better

9 votes
    1. Google
      55.56%
    2. Bing
      44.44%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I prefer Bing over google. It now has a new rewards system, which is a great idea. Google does not have this.
    also, I found the amazing website on wiki. I think it should link to a wiki page, so I tried to edit it and do so, although I found no DebateIsland.com wiki page. I may make one as well as other wiki users. Great Website. I hope that if I make it, the Debateisland.com staff can edit it as well for accuracy. Also, like another user, I didn't receive a newsletter yet. Overall, great Website, in my opinion the best in the market. I am now an "online debater" on debateisland.com exclusively.
  • I am a big fan of google. I like elegance and power of their search engine
    EmeryPearson
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I prefer Bing, due to the "newer" interface and as another user mentioned, their amazing rewards system. Also, Amazing website, I would like to see a newsletter, and a wiki page. This website, is the best out of all the others. I'm deleting my other Debate Website accounts. I found this through createdebate.
  • I prefer google, due to its other apps being accessible very easily.
    EmeryPearson
  • Google has advanced search indexing and is synonymous with search.  I do like the idea of getting reward points though, so may try Bing.
    EmeryPearson
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • I am actually surprised with this poll so far. I expected that 90%+ would prefer google vs Bing. I see that Google is only 60% so far.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Google is now tied. I prefer Bing about the same as google.
  • I just voted, and its 57-43 team Google.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • I prefer Bing, now it's 50-50.
    EmeryPearson