Should Flynn have been fired? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should Flynn have been fired?
in United States

Donald Trump's slogan, "your fired" may have been heard by Dlynn in the White House, did he deserve it?
  1. Live Poll

did Flynn deserve it?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      90.00%
    2. No
      10.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Flynn may have deserved it.
  • When Apprentice first came out years ago, what is the chance that Flynn thought at that time that Trump will be the president of the United States, and he will hear those words from him?  Flynm violated the trust, and that is inexcusable - he deserves to be fired.
  • I really enjoyed Apprentice when it first came out.  Trump should put his "you are fired" to good use. I even bought a "you are fired" mousepad when it first came out to bring to work. I of course quickly realized that was probably not a good idea.
    that was a good decision re Flynn.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, great point agsr. I'm new to the website, but many users respect you and I do to. Also, I run many high-end awards/advertisement websites and may put debateisland.com on the home page for advertisement and awards.
  • Thank you mvfhc.
    regarding Flynn, Trump didn't have a choice.  What message would he send about loyalty if he didn't fire him.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Trump fired him and he deserved it completely.
  • Trump fired him and that is good.
  • Yes, Dlynn deserved it.
  • There are mixed messages on this.  I think that president Trump might be saying today that Flynn did nothing wrong.  It is gettig confusing
    Live Long and Prosper
  • He deserved getting fired.
  • Yes, he deserved it.