Will US-Israel have a better relationship under Trump? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Will US-Israel have a better relationship under Trump?
in Global

Trump is president now, and seems to be pro-Israel. Today Trump met with Netanyahu. Do you think that the US/Isreal relationship will grow under the two leaders?
  1. Live Poll

What do you think?

14 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Arguments

• Yes, they are both great leaders and Trump seems to be pro-Israel.
  • Yes, I hope they will.
  • I think it will.  Trump should definitely be better than Obama administration for Israel relationship.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I agree with agsr.
  • This is a no brainer.   There was no relationship under Obama.  So can only get better.
  • Good point tocik17. I completely agree.
  • Yes, I agree as well. Good point tocik17.
  • Tocik17, good point.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Agsr, you are amazing! I believe that they will have a better relationship.
  • Agsr, you are amazing! I believe that they will have a better relationship. 
  • Agsr is amazing! Also, I agree with agsr completely.
  • Yes, I think that they will.
  • Donald Trump is approaching middle east situation with thinking outside the box.  He is no longer mandating a two state solution if that helps parties to find a negotiated outcome.  He is not ruling out preconceived notions, like a professinal negotiator.  Thats what he does - he makes deals for a living.  He will be supportive of Jewish community, and his son in law is Jewish.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • That is a great point. I believe that Trump will hopefully ease tensions in the Middle East.
  • I believe that They will have a good relationship.