Will Trump Support America's Allies? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Will Trump Support America's Allies?
in Global

Will Trump support America's Allies?
  1. Live Poll

?

15 votes
    1. Yes
      86.67%
    2. No
      13.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I think that Trump will, he also many not have that much of a choice in that matter.
  • Yes, Trump is not that crazy.
  • No, maybe not some.
  • Yes, I think that he will.
  • Yes, I think that he will to an extent.
  • I expect that Trump will, but just most other precedents he set, it will be on his terms and will reflect our nationalistic interests.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I also agree with tat assessment, agsr. I think he will, but will represent US interests first. Of course that may make our allies really nervous, as they expect more of unconditional support.
  • Yes, I believe that they will.
  • Yes he will support America's Allies etc.
  • He is not going to support them.  That's why they are nervous about it, they are realistic that he will not have their interests in mind as a priority.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • He will support them.  They are our long term allies
  • Of course he will.  The bigger question is, will the US's allies support the US?
  • That is a good point.  The focus is if Trump will support them,but can we count on their support?  It will be interesting to see how dynamics change as our allies are reconsidering support for the US due to new administration.  I still think Trump will support the allies, but again in a way that is not open ended.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, I completely agree with agsr on this debate. America most likely will support their allies, but will the allies support the US?
  • Yes, of course he will.