Should we put a tape over camera on the laptop and tv for privacy concerns - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should we put a tape over camera on the laptop and tv for privacy concerns
in General

By inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
with all the Wikileak activity, and as we learn about malware is ot warranted to put a piece of tape over camera in our laptops and tvs?
  1. Live Poll

?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, in certain cases.
  • I think thats a good savety measure.  Based on what we learned from Snowden and WikiLeaks that simple measure can give you a piece of mind.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I guess it depends on whether or not you're doing something interesting enough to catch the attention of our intelligence agencies.
  • @CYDdharta I agree with you completely. You wouldn't want Snowden 2.
  • @CYDdharta , "interesting" is an interesting defintion.  Based on leaks from Snowden, it was completely up to the government to determine what interesting is.  Wheather they found it interesting to randomly pop in om conversions, observe domestic interactions, and etc.  
    of course, hackers may find an entirely different set of "interesting" scenarios.
    Live Long and Prosper