Is "President Bannon" Is Laying the Groundwork for Destroying the Executive Branch? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is "President Bannon" Is Laying the Groundwork for Destroying the Executive Branch?
in United States

By WhyTrumpWhyTrump 231 Pts
http://www.gq.com/story/executive-order-agency-reform

A new executive order empowers the White House to dismantle federal agencies it doesn't like.
  1. Live Poll

?

4 votes
    1. Agree
      25.00%
    2. Disagree
      75.00%
WhyTrump - a good question

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• This editorial is highly misguided.  Trump's administrative is looking to reduce waste from the current overbloated federal system.
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    I think that there is some truth to this editorial, although highly exaggerated. 
  • Unsubstantiated arguments in this article. 

Live Long and Prosper
  • It reminds me of the people who said Operation Jade Helmet in 2015 was Obama's attempt to declare martial law.  Considering how unhinged the left has become as a result of the election, I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more of these wild, unsubstantiated and/or unverifiable claims.  Actually, we're already seeing it with the McCarthy-like claims of ties to Russia.