In The US lead by the zionist jews? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

In The US lead by the zionist jews?
in United States

By LogicLogic 254 Pts
A lot of people have said that the zionists are the ones pulling the strings in america.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I doubt that they pull any strings, they don't see to politically involved.
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    @eurphe_democrat I see, Thanks for your opinion on the matter. 
    Strange, Many people think everything going on in america, Is done by these people.
  • No; Sanders lost the election
    SnakesOfferingApplesGeorge_Horse
  • @CYDdharta, that's right.  Argument of Jews being puppet masters is not supported by facts.  We still didn't have a Jewish president, and to your point Sanders didn't win
  • No, Bernie lost the election. Also, generally speaking Zionist Jews don't have too much to do or any affiliation with American Politics. Threat claim could be a little far-fetched when referring to that. Although, that is not hard evidence, it does the job in proving the point.
  • Anyone who believes in this nonsense should get examined by a doctor. Oh. . . let's make that a Jewish doctor! 

My ancestors were kicked out of Europe in the 1850s. . . it didn't seemed like they "pulled the strings" of anything except for the air they breathed. 
  • Logic said:
    A lot of people have said that the zionists are the ones pulling the strings in america.
    No

I doubt that they pull any strings, they don't see to politically involved.
    Also no.

The idea of a secret cabal that runs the USA is conspiracy laden nonsense. However there is a powerful generally pro-zionism Jewish lobby that exert influences on American politics in the same way the gun lobby does, the oil lobby, etc.

The most prominent component is AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. You can go on their website where they tout their influence and ability to exert pressure on politicians.

So in summary they pull the strings in the same way any lobbying organisation does, albeit being generally considered one of the most powerful lobbies in the USA.
    Pogue
  • Do persons of Jewish descent have a strong influence in U.S. decision making?

Without a doubt. The evidence is overt and undeniable. (Just Google the freely available lists and statistics).

"Is the U.S. lead by Zionist Jews"?

Well, that's another question. 

One for the conspiracy theorists.

Nonetheless; there is more chance of the U.S. being lead by Zionist Jews, than of the the Earth being flat.
    Pogue
  • @Logic Yes and I am one of them operating from the evil Zionist state known as Israel. Yes my little goyim. Suspect us all you want. You are still under our control and nothing you can do to stop it cause us filthy JEWS rule you all MWAHAHAHAHA.....

Now if you don't mind, I have other sarcastic comments to make. Shalom :D