Is MBA degree worth it? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is MBA degree worth it?
in General

By agsragsr 851 Pts
The cost of education keeps skyrocketing, and cost of MBA program is now pretty pricy.
Is it worthwhile getting and paying for MBA degree?
  1. Live Poll

Is MBA degree worth it?

8 votes
    1. Yes
      87.50%
    2. No
      12.50%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, the new associates is now bachelors and soon, the new bachelors will be masters. If you don't get an MBA, you would be put down a level technically speaking.
    EmeryPearson
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • @joecavalry, I agree as well.  I believe in value of education like MBA.  In many cases it became an expectation.
    It is a good long term investment that gives you knowledge, confidence, and credentials.
    EmeryPearson
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I myself have an MBA and believe that it was completely worth it. I was communication with others on this website who I would say 80% have MBA or higher. Many also have PHDs.
    agsrEmeryPearson
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts
    MBA might not always be worth it.  It really depends on career interest.   Let's say the person has a very technical background and wants to remain hands on technical.   On this case, there are other non MBA degrees which would add more value.
    ronlegislater
  • I work in IT, because if this an MBA at the time I went to college wasn't right for me.