Apple iOS vs Android - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Apple iOS vs Android
in Technology

By WhyTrumpWhyTrump 231 Pts
Which operating system is better, Android or Apple iOS?
felkr
  1. Live Poll

Which operating system is better, Android or Apple iOS?

10 votes
    1. Android
      20.00%
    2. Apple iOS
      70.00%
    3. Both about the same
      10.00%
    4. Neither
        0.00%
WhyTrump - a good question

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Apple IOS, is better in my opinion and more exclusive. Android is available on a wide range of devices both with great hardware and cheap, not great hardware.
    WhyTrumplove2debate
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • I strongly prefer Apple iOS.  They have the ecosystem of apps and user interface that just works.  They made i simple enough to take it mainstream 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Apple is better because it has better apps
    felkr
  • felkrfelkr 15 Pts
    Apple, better interface and hardware etc.
  •   I like Apple because I think that they put way more thought into how the interface should have been set up because most Andriod software seem like everything is all over the place and seems really out of sorts which I highly dislike. I also think that iOS does a better job at working the apps and the crashes are taken care of more appropriately. I agree with @agsr because the device is really simple and has all of the basics and lets you take control of what you want to change and lets you do what you want mainly.
    agsr
  • @averyapro, I Agree with you. They also have nice ecosystem of accessories.  Like apple earpods are great.
    Live Long and Prosper