Putin / Trump phone call - meet expectations? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Putin / Trump phone call - meet expectations?
in Politics

By agsragsr 851 Pts
Some say they talk all the time, some say it's a great start.  There is some debate on how it went.  

Putin's Disappointing Phone Call With Trump
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/putin-trump-meeting/525174/

Was it a "good" phone call and who got an upper hand?
felkr
  1. Live Poll

Was it a good idea

6 votes
    1. Yes
      83.33%
    2. No
      16.67%
  2. Live Poll

Who got an upper hand?

6 votes
    1. Trump
      66.67%
    2. Putin
      16.67%
    3. Mixed
      16.67%
  3. Live Poll

Was it a good outcome for US

6 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
        0.00%
    3. Mixed
      33.33%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• felkrfelkr 15 Pts
    Yes, it was a great idea and Kim Jong in is next up for a meeting or phone call with Trump.
    agsr
  • I believe that any type of open dialogue is healthy and a good step.  
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I think it was a good idea, but don't see either Putin nor Trump having an upper hand or accomplishing much with this call other than opening a channel of future collaboration.  The Syria collaboration is a bit unclear
  • :) Why is everyone so surprised, I thought they talk all the time as they planned to rig the election  :)
    kmelkevolution17
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • I know @ale5 , now they are surprised they talk, and not that much either.