Is President Donald Trump's border wall going up now? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is President Donald Trump's border wall going up now?
in News

By inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
Democrats say they blocked funding for President Donald Trump's border wall. The White House says the $1.5 billion in new border-security funds is just as good. 

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2017/05/06/president-donald-trumps-border-wall-going-up-now/311317001/

manetaispandam
  1. Live Poll

Is President Donald Trump's border wall going up now?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      83.33%
    2. No
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• manetaimanetai 29 Pts
    Yes, Arizona and Ohio. It's a steel Ballard fence/wall.
  • I am still unclear why we are wasting all the borrowed money on building a wall that is highly ineffective- many illegal immigrants come here by planes.

http://dev1.debateisland.com/discussion/297/should-the-wall-be-build-to-keep-away-immigrants
    spandam
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • spandamspandam 43 Pts
    I disagree with @whytrump . We are spending money to save money due to the cost of illegal immigrants and making repairs to the wall. Also, this way there will be illegally immigrants kept out or deported.
    kmelkevolution17
  • The wall is going up. He adapted to his situation. The issue was getting funding for a wall from the movies. That didn't work out so he came to reality and figured instead of building a 40 foot high and thick wall he will build a fencing type of wall with the appropriate funding he secured. This was a good move. I understand some supporters expected a wall like the Great Wall of China,but that would have been a hassle to secure funds for and a hassle to build as well.
    raehuiw
  • raehuiwraehuiw 24 Pts
    The wall is being built now. Steel Ballard wall which is 20 feet tall.