Who will be new FBI director? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Who will be new FBI director?
in United States

By agsragsr 851 Pts
now that Comey is gone, who will be the new FBI director installed by Trump?
  1. Live Poll

Who will be new FBI director?

5 votes
    1. Rudy Giuliani
      40.00%
    2. Chris Christy
        0.00%
    3. Other
      60.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/new-f-b-i-director-job-application

newyorker published a humor piece on this (that I didnt find too funny)
    Live Long and Prosper
  • @agsr I believe Newt Gingrich put his finger on the problem with comedians/humor today “They ain’t funny ‘cause they’re too angry to be funny.”

Giuliani is out;
    Asked if he was on the short list to be the new FBI director, he said, “I am not. I’m not a candidate for FBI director.” Asked, then, what he would say if the president called on him to take the position, he said, “The president’s not gonna ask me, and I’m not gonna be FBI director.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/giuliani-white-house-comey-fbi-director.html

The names I've been hearing were more like Christie, Ray Kelly, David Clark, Trey Gowd, etc.

• Thanks for sharing the article @CYDdharta.  It will be interesting to see who it will be, and based on the article I agree definitely not Rudy.
    joecavalry
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I think it would be Rudy.
    love2debate
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • @joecavalry, I thought Rudy too, but I am now convinced it's not based on nymag article quote from @CYDdharta.