Should you invest in Facebook? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Should you invest in Facebook?
in Investments

By mayermayer 8 Pts
After all of this stuff going on with Snap, what do you think? Invest or no?
kmelkevolution17joecavalryraehuiw
  1. Live Poll

?

8 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I would, they basically have most of the market.
  • I am not concerned about Snap taking business from Facebook, but I am comcerned about FB super high valuation.  It is already pricing in very aggressive business metrics, and I am not sure how it can achieve further exponential growth at this point. So I say no.
  • Facebook is a good buy, it will be difficult for anyone taking it over, and it can go further after google marketing empire.  If FB buys Snapchat for really cheap that may also be a good opportunity for FB to further dominate the market.
    joecavalry
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Facebook, is a great investment. They own a majority of the social media market as well considering they bought out many complained like Instagram.
    islander507
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • I am questioning Facebook investment based on future expansion opportunities.  I think they got too big and grew too fast based on their current valuation. I acrually think the market overall right now is hyped up too much, so I wouldn't buy Facebook or a y of the other inflated tech stocks at the moment.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • @joecavalry, I agree. The social media will only grow and Facebook dominates it.
    raehuiw
  • raehuiwraehuiw 24 Pts
    Facebook may eventually obtain the whole market and expand.