Invest in BioTechnology stocks? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Invest in BioTechnology stocks?
in Investments

By natbaronsnatbarons 133 Pts
Should you invest in BioTech stocks?
manetai
  1. Live Poll

?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• manetaimanetai 29 Pts
    Yes, you have to think about the future, and a main part of that is BioTech. Although, you should keep those stocks long term, don't sell them within a couple of years. They wouldn't move too much right now in my opinion. You should probably keep as a retirement investments or an extremely long term one. ETFs are a great option as well. That is if you want to make a was risky investment which can be profitable. A good option is IBB for this option. CLDX is also a great option right now, because of its low price and large potential. 
    Also, just saying, asked the founder about this topic, he told me all of this great advice. The guy should be a stock broker. Just keep doing the website, because it's amazing. Also, maybe there should be a pro/against options for the person making debates or on all comments. That's an option or something simialar. I informed the Owner of that as well.
  • Biotech ETFs are good diversified bets lomg term if you can accept volatility. There is little doubt in my mind that biotech will change the world this century.