Death Battle: Midna vs Fi - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Death Battle: Midna vs Fi
in General

By PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts edited June 2017
[I've heard of this site from a user on debate.org. This is the first debate I've made on this site, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out.]

Light and Dark. These elements have been used time and time again in various media, both have been used against Ganon in The Legend of Zelda. But which of these wielders would win in a fight, Midna;
the Twilight princess, or Fi; the spirit of the Goddess Sword?

I believe Fi would win in a fight. So who agrees, who disagrees, and how will this debate go?

CuriousGeorgepassedbillthe_worldbillpassed
  1. Live Poll

Who would win?

6 votes
    1. Midna the Twilight Princess
      66.67%
    2. Fi; the Goddess Sword
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Fi has been said to be incredibly intelligent, able to calculate probability, best course of action, and finding an enemy's weak points. Midna is also weak against holy light, like the Master Sword, which Fi wields. Seems clear cut to me.
    passedbill
  • Fi would win and very quickly as well. She has the upper hand especially under battling Midna who wouldn't be able to put up.
  • Who's voting that Midna would win? I'd like to hear their reasoning.
    the_world
  • I think Midna would win. As a matter of fact, Fi doesn't find enemy weak points that well in my experience with the character.
  • @the_world It's been a very long time since I played Skyward Sword, so which enemies can't Fi find a weakness for? And Fi can transform into a sword in Hyrule Warriors, and raise herself skyward to gain light energy, boosting her attacks. She could also use that energy for a Skyward Strike, which is a projectile in Skyward Sword.
  • Go ahead and prove me wrong. I genuinely want to hear more opinions.
    billpassed
  • Fi has different points where the competitor can easily initiate.
  • @billpassed It is true that each character has certain areas they're strong in (like Midna has been shown of incredible strength but a weakness to light, whereas Fi hasn't been shown of anything fantastic, but many abilities), but then again, isn't that why I made this debate; To see which one's advantages overtake the other's?