Boxed in: life inside the 'coffin cubicles' of Hong Kong – new trend in tiny houses for the poor? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Boxed in: life inside the 'coffin cubicles' of Hong Kong – new trend in tiny houses for the poor?
in Global

By agsragsr 851 Pts

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures
Photographer Benny Lam has documented the suffocating living conditions in Hong Kong’s subdivided flats, recording the lives of these hidden communities
billpassed
  1. Live Poll

Scary or new trend in tiny houses for the poor globally?

6 votes
    1. Scary and unsustainable
      50.00%
    2. Creative solution and may trend as a solution for other poor areas
      50.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Creative, but may need an upgrade.
    altoufh, they may come up with newer, Moreno efficient models which can last longer and be much more comfortable in the future if the trend continues on and may expand as well.
    agsr
  • @billpassed, I agree.  I think we some technology these types of accommodations can be a bit more bearable for the poorest.  I am not advocating that it will be great, but just more bearable.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    Tokyo also has similar longstanding tiny hotel accomodations for japanese businessmen who need to sleep overnight.  Creating solution for overcrowding