Heated debate with Steve Bannon in the Oval Office. Is Trump appropriately fustrated with this? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Heated debate with Steve Bannon in the Oval Office. Is Trump appropriately fustrated with this?
in Politics

By agsragsr 851 Pts
Published on Mar 5, 2017President Donald Trump is extremely frustrated with his senior staff and communications team for allowing the firestorm surrounding Attorney General Jeff Sessions to steal his thunder in the wake of his address to Congress, sources tell CNN Video shows heated Steve Bannon in Trump Oval Office meeting Video of angry Steve Bannon in Trump Oval Office meeting

1. Live Poll

Is Trump appropriately fustrated with this?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I do believe that he is frustrated.
  • Trump is just having a hissy fit, and an emotional outburst. That followed with his other hissy fit on twitter out of florida.  Now he had opportunity to come down, and instead of trying to so damage control, he is delcare a war to Obama and Dems with the congressional probe.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • Trump should consider some anger management classes :)

It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Yes, also I'm very happy to see Trump signed the executive order today on the travel ban.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • @joecavalry , respectfully, Trump's new executive order arguably discriminates against muslims, which is racist.  As far as as the video, I believe that he should act more Presidential towards his staff, and his reaction in the oval office and twitter should be more moderated.  No need to have emotional outbursts, we expect certain level of emotional stability from the leader of the free world.
    WhyTrump - a good question