Is this WikiLeaks leak real and Will Trump still support WikiLeaks? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is this WikiLeaks leak real and Will Trump still support WikiLeaks?
in Politics

By ale5ale5 245 Pts
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/wikileaks-says-it-has-obtained-trove-of-cia-hacking-tools/2017/03/07/c8c50c5c-0345-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_wikileaks-11a:homepage/story&utm_term=.0a2286e57107

WikiLeaks is saying they obtained droves of CIA hacking tools - that is pretty scary stuff (unless the report is fake).

Trump declared “I love WikiLeaks” last October during a campaign rally when he read from a trove of stolen emails about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Trump also initially sided with WikiLeaks, which disputed that its Clinton email archive had been stolen by hackers associated with Russian intelligence services. Trump dismissed the CIA’s conclusion that Russia was behind the hack, but has since said he now thinks Moscow may have been responsible.

1. Live Poll

Will Trump still support WikiLeaks?

5 votes
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
      100.00%
  2. Live Poll

Do you believe this Leak is real and damaging?

5 votes
    1. Yes
      60.00%
    2. No
      40.00%
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
- Walt Disney

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No, I don't believe that he will.
  • If the leak is true, that is very scary and doesnt differentiate CIA much from a malware company, with ability to deploy dangerous malware on variety of devices.
    i also cannot see how Trump would support them, he will likely change the tone towards his position re WikiLeaks.
    Snowden previously exposed the government for mass surveillance, and under Obama administration had to exile himself to Russia.  Lets see how Trump reacts to this one. 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • WhyTrump - a good question
  • No, he will not continue his support.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • inc4tinc4t 184 Pts
    Trump is already reversing his support for WikiLeaks.
    the leak casused major reputational damage to cia