The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Gravity, space, time and other lies
in Science

By EvidenceEvidence 812 Pts edited June 2018
Lies we been taught:

Gravity

noun - physics
the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass.

The greater the mass, the stronger the gravity. The sun weighs 1.989 × 10^30 kg,
planet earth weighs 5.972 × 10^24 kg
and planet earths moon weighs 7.35 x 10^22 kg
this is why we are told that all the moons orbit the planets, and planets orbit the sun.

Experiment:
When we drop a feather and a bowling ball in a vacuum, they both hit the ground at the same time.
If this is gravity, then we could say that gravity is pulling on both at the same time
Let's weigh each item:
The bowling ball pushes on my bathroom Scale showing 8lb.
The feather doesn't even register
The rule that the greater the mass the stronger the pull of the gravity is proven when we measure each item, obviously the gravity on the bowling ball which has the greater mass is "pulling" towards the center of the earth harder on my scale.
Or is it just trying to compensate to where it belongs?

Problem, and alarm #1
Why do both the feather and the bowling ball fall to the ground at the same time?
If we replicated this experiment in space, we could use rubber bands, a thick one to imitate the heavier bowling ball, and a very thin rubber band for the feather.
Then we let both go at the same time, the result:
The thicker rubber band pulls the object much faster than the thin one!

So it is NOT gravity pulling, but there is something else that's making the two objects move towards the ground at the same time, but what?
According to the laws of Creation, the answer is Buoyancy and Density, everything is between Heaven (lighter, more spiritual) and Earth (heavier more physical) but we have to prove this;

I know, over the 60 years, we spent over a trillion dollars on space exploration to NASA, matter of fact, billions are spent on keeping a Space Station which has been floating in space for 10 years to do just this kind of experiments on.
So let's turn to the epitome of science, none other than NASA's  ISS or the International Space Station for the answer:

Hmm, nothing, .. nothing, .. oh here is one, NASA Neutral buoyancy explained:

Nope, not in the real ISS that's in space, but the one in a pool? Now why is that?
OK, let's keep on searching, .. nope, .. nope, .. ah, here it is, the, .. wait a minute, this isn't NASA's ISS, .. oh I see, NASA is involved, so let's look at Buoyancy in space without gravity?

wait, maybe this one:

NOPE, that is NOT on the ISS that's supposedly in space, why? Is it too hard to do this in the ISS? This is a Zero-G plane that shows exactly what happens when we drop things of different weights, they all fall at the same time. So this just proves that a mixture of oil, gasoline, water and sand would all be "falling" together, be all mixed up.
But we want to know what would happen to a jar of different fluids in SPACE!?

Oh wait, I found one, ..

Nope, that does NOT show an experiment on Buoyancy and Density, what that shows is the usual backflips and playing with water games done in NASA Zero-G planes.

For debate, can ANYONE show me a Density and Buoyancy experiment done inside the ISS that's supposed to be floating in space? to prove gravity exists?

Next, on to proving that space and time are not real objects that can be traveled on, or stretched, which should put an end to the Big Bang theory!
someone234EmeryPearsonErfisflatØpålZombieguy1987

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections