Telsa underground tunnels a good idea? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Telsa underground tunnels a good idea?
in Cars

By agsragsr 851 Pts
Sometimes I wonder if Elon Musk ever sleeps and if he has an army of clones working for him :)   How is he pursuing all these transformational ideas all at once.  Now, the underground tunnels to transform transportation- could go nicely with self-driving cars.
Is that a good idea?  The key success factors: will it actually work at scale, will it be profitable, will it be safe?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/1/15500202/elon-musk-interview-ted-talk-boring-tesla-video
manetai
  1. Live Poll

Telsa underground tunnels a good idea?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      85.71%
    2. No
      14.29%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• manetaimanetai 29 Pts
    Another great idea by Eon Musk the visionary genius him self.
    agsrfelkrlove2debate
  • felkrfelkr 15 Pts
    Good idea. I like the new features, can now see how many responses there are.
  • Elon Musk is amazing
    official_timp
  • Amazing idea, can bring them to another level.
  • LogicLogic 254 Pts
    No, I think he should stick to the entire colonizing Mars idea.