The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Why can't people be religious if they aren’t hurting anyone?
in Religion

By TTKDBTTKDB 265 Pts edited December 2018
When was the last time a religious parent or parents were tried in a court of law over teaching their kids about religion? 

Kids have been hurt by parents who were religious and they went to jail for their crimes didn't they? 

But their religion wasn't put on trial was it? 

How do you try a religion for a parent who broke the law, when their religion had nothing to do with their crimes?  

I'm pro society.

I'm pro religious, pro atheist, pro theist.

I'm glad that people can have the right to believe in religion or be non religious if they choose to be?

But people deserve to be ridiculed over religion if they haven't hurt or harmed their kids with religion? 

And I'm pro education, provided that the education benefits all of society as a whole. 

If parents are being peaceful with their religion why can't they be left alone? 

And I'm pro community.

AlofRIanonymousdebater

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections