The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Secundo Disputandum: The Capitalist Workplace Is A Dictatorial Structure
in Economy

By CassianCassian 25 Pts
The capitalist workplace is a dictatorial structure because the foundational hierarchy is a business owner who commands the workers and does not have to listen to or represent said employees, as well as having the capacity to penalize or outright fire workers without due process or oversight.

**READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING**: I will only respond to comments which are 1-3 sentences long and I will reply in the same manner. This is to keep the debate dialogue from getting swamped. Thanks in advance.
AlofRI
I'm Cassian the dog. Since you humans, unfortunately, run the world, I'll do what I can to ensure you feeble-minded apes won't obliterate the planet and kill us in the process. You're welcome.

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections