To what extent should the world adapt to the needs of transgender people? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

To what extent should the world adapt to the needs of transgender people?
in Politics

By AnkozzzAnkozzz 14 Pts
should they be able to use any bathroom at anytime?
should they be able to participate in whichever sport they want (women’s/men’s)?
should it be required that transgender people who have fully transitioned tell their significant other what their true gender at birth was before marriage?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 421 Pts
    You ask .....should they be able to use any bathroom at anytime?

My reply ......No they shouldn’t , and should be ejected from public buildings for doing so

You ask ......should they be able to participate in whichever sport they want (women’s/men’s)?

My reply ......If they pass a medical and it’s decided they are one or the other as in male /female sure 

You say .......should it be required that transgender people who have fully transitioned tell their significant other what their true gender at birth was before marriage?

My reply ......Well to me honesty in relationships is important but good luck with making it a legal requirement, I guess a partner would find out through talking with their partners family and friends 
  • Ankozzz said:
    should they be able to use any bathroom at anytime?
    should they be able to participate in whichever sport they want (women’s/men’s)?
    should it be required that transgender people who have fully transitioned tell their significant other what their true gender at birth was before marriage?
    1: Yes...
    2: I honestly can't say as I lack information... But my feeling is that this should be evaluated on a case by case basis... 
    3: Well, if they don't their relationship is doomed... But making it a legal requirement would be unconstitutional, privacy issue... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "