The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Feminist intersectionality is absurd
in Politics

By JuicyMelonTechJuicyMelonTech 98 Pts edited August 2017
One of the postmodernist delusions is the concept of intersectionality, namely the ways in which “oppressive institutions” (racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, classism, etc.) are interconnected and can not be examined separately. It is more critical theory nonsense and, just like the latter, it enjoys a lot of popularity, since it eases victimhood in several orders of magnitude, it only takes someone having any ‘oppressor’ or ‘privileged’ trait to dismiss anything they say (the most popular one is mansplaining: to say that something is wrong, or has no validity, just because it is asserted by a man).

The notion that ideas should be judged not by the idea itself, but the race, gender, religion and sexual orientation of the person who is sharing said idea is absurd. So if you are a Black transgender woman, then anything you say is supposedly far greater than anything a white man says. 
Intersectionality is essentially reverse sexism and racism, in which the more minority groups you are in, the better your ideas are, This is abhorrent and wrong. Ideas should be judged by the idea itself, not the person stating the idea.  Anyone who dares to oppose and defend a system of discrimination, i urge you to present your arguments in a rational fashion

P.S this one is on a phone, so i could not write that much, please forgive my brief opening statement
kmelkevolution17VaulkjoecavalrywalterbaSilverishGoldNovaAgility_DudeApplesauce

Could not connect: User i2483808_vf2 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections