Did we die billions of years ago? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Did we die billions of years ago?
in Science

By yuno44907yuno44907 33 Pts edited September 2017
If you are a human what are you? Are you brain in head? Or center of brain? Or a cell living in brain? Or an atom located at center of brain?

If we are made of atoms than we must know how atoms work. If we have 2 trillion cells in our brains we have to know how cells work. You may say we are electricity that flowing in brain but that means we are basicly electrons and samething that in the cable and you consuming for turning the lights on. You know how it is works but you dont know what it is. Than you are saying vampires doesnt exist. How can you be sure this universe is really exist and you are really a human?
billpassed
  1. Live Poll

This is a question

6 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Humans are currently living and so are other animals etc.
    yuno44907
  • I think, therefore I am.
    Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • Animals are acting like machines. @billpassed
  • i mean like. we named ourselves “ humans” so how are we not humans? 
  • @Erfisflat
    I shake things up, therefore i am
    Heard that was the original translation 
    Erfisflat
  • uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. no?
    Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

• yuno44907 said:
    If you are a human what are you? Are you brain in head? Or center of brain? Or a cell living in brain? Or an atom located at center of brain?

If we are made of atoms than we must know how atoms work. If we have 2 trillion cells in our brains we have to know how cells work. You may say we are electricity that flowing in brain but that means we are basicly electrons and samething that in the cable and you consuming for turning the lights on. You know how it is works but you dont know what it is. Than you are saying vampires doesnt exist. How can you be sure this universe is really exist and you are really a human?

I am spirit/mind in a created physical body (atoms, cells, muscle on bones, electrons which I send through the neurons, .. etc.) which I "spirit/mind" control.
    If I (spirit/mind) am not careful, I can be convinced, and then it is not I, but he that convinced me is in control (MK-ultra, drugs, love of money etc.)
    I am human, and more so with every passing year.