Error - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Error
in Technology

By TheUnknownNeophyteTheUnknownNeophyte 45 Pts edited September 2017

passedbillMax_Air29billpassedaarongjoecavalry

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• A certain demographic of people should switch to flip phones. This is due to the certain advantages for senior citizens, etc. due to safety and other reasons to switch. There may be networks that cover flip phones either exclusively, non-exclusively, etc.
  • @passedbill thank you for that!
    Max_Air29
  • @TheUnknownNeophyte I believe that people should switch to flip phones due to their safety and positives. They could be affordable and have some socialized funcironalities for senior citizens and other groups.
    TheUnknownNeophytebillpassed
  • I would encourage it if everyone would at least answer the poll, and furthermore, read the description
    billpassed
  • @TheUnknownNeophyte , good encouragement. Flip phones are more portable, and are more affordable. I believe that people should switch to flip phones if they are in a certain demographic.

TheUnknownNeophyte
  • Why? Who enjoys flip phones? I prefer smartphones.
    TheUnknownNeophyte
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"Americanism not Globalism, will be our credo." ~Donald Trump

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill
  • So, you're asking if people should downgrade? Yes, and I also think we should stop using cars and go back to horses.
    islander507
    Retired DebateIslander. I no longer come here actively, and many of the things that I may have posted in the past (Such as belief in the flat Earth theory) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

• So, you're asking if people should downgrade? Yes, and I also think we should stop using cars and go back to horses.
    I think we all be better off if a certain demographic (teens, college kids, the elderly) went back to horses
  • There are Isolated uses cases for flip phones, but that's  not a great option for mainstream use.  I do recall my first flip phone, motorolla V60, It was tiny, practical, and I loved it until it broke.  
    If someone doesn't have a smartphone then they may have a logical discussion why they don't need one...however, once you start using a smart phone, going back to a flip phone is a tough sell.
    aarongjoecavalrySilverishGoldNova
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Flip phones have certain uses, by their technology might not be as advanced as smart phones which can also be purchased.
    TheUnknownNeophyte
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • @SilverishGoldNova I find your comment very funny, although against my debate
  • @agsr I've had a tablet a few years now, and although it's not a smartphone, it's similar, and I find that I've gotten lazier, but the good things about it I'll mention too. I've gained knowledge from it, I've self taught myself on how to draw, and more. While there are some good perks about having smartphones/tablets, I've gotten everything that I need, and I would switch to flip phones as soon as possible
  • @joecavalry company's are coming up with flip phones all the time, even AT&T, for instence
  • @TheUnknownNeophyte, I will take that trade..you can give me your smartphone for a flip phone <span>:smile:</span>